Nikki Haley's loss to "None of these candidates"

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"It was the most likely outcome, given that Trump isn't on the ballot ‒ his voters obviously voted for 'none of the above,'" Lee said. "It's something Trump is going to be talking about, making fun of her. It's something he's going to push, and at the same time he'll be able say he won the caucuses."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It's great to know that the presumptive GOP candidate is as dignified a winner as he is a loser.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"It was the most likely outcome, given that Trump isn't on the ballot ‒ his voters obviously voted for 'none of the above,'" Lee said. "It's something Trump is going to be talking about, making fun of her. It's something he's going to push, and at the same time he'll be able say he won the caucuses."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It's great to know that the presumptive GOP candidate is as dignified a winner as he is a loser.

He's been a sore winner from the beginning. The man has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It amazes me that any adult American finds his spoiled brat behavior acceptable. It's not acceptable in anyone over 9 or 10, let alone a world fucking leader. It's insane.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
It amazes me that any adult American finds his spoiled brat behavior acceptable. It's not acceptable in anyone over 9 or 10, let alone a world fucking leader. It's insane.
But when Trump called dead American Soldiers sworn to defend him, suckers and losers i felt such a tremendously swelling sense of patriotic pride, I jerked off on an American Flag!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's incomprehensible. I don't understand, well, maybe I do.

It's rebelling. They just have no idea what they should be rebelling against, though.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It's incomprehensible. I don't understand, well, maybe I do.

It's rebelling. They just have no idea what they should be rebelling against, though.
Yes they do, whatever Dear Leader tells them to fear and loathe this week!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

What amazes me is that anyone past the age of reason can't understand that two politicians can *both* be unacceptable in their own ways. It was bad enough when people were pretending Hillary Clinton was a viable candidate but now...

...madness. Madness and folly.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What amazes me is that anyone past the age of reason can't understand that two politicians can *both* be unacceptable in their own ways. It was bad enough when people were pretending Hillary Clinton was a viable candidate but now...

Explain in your own words using facts not talking points, what disqualifies Hillary Clinton?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It is, if one is not intentionally so stupid one can't/won't understand it.

I let the ghoul speak for herself.
How is that not better?
Hey I have a friend who was also home schooled, he’s doing great he runs the fry station over at McDonalds!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Explain in your own words using facts not talking points, what disqualifies Hillary Clinton?
Total war monger and corporatist. Horrible person. Sorry, Admin., my old pal. :GiggleBitch:

Of course, that doesn't disqualify her. That mainstreams her.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She certainly won the popular vote. Did you ever find her Whore house under the pizza place?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
She certainly won the popular vote. Did you ever find her Whore house under the pizza place?
Over 3 Million more Americans (More than attended his sad little inauguration) voted for Killary than who voted Trump thanks to slave state mandated voting criteria, she lost despite her years of experience in actual governance.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Over 3 Million more Americans (More than attended his sad little inauguration) voted for Killary than who voted Trump thanks to slave state mandated voting criteria, she lost despite her years of experience in actual governance.
Gary probably forgot. I do wonder if he ever found the whore house?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Even better- in her own war criminal psychopathic words:

"We came, we saw, he died. <cackle and clap>"
lDbypS3.jpeg

Hillary > Trump, It's not even close.