There is something rotten in the state of Denmark...

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You didn't have time, let's all take a minute to digest dat> you never had the time. But where were your mods, where was your admin? Where was your managerial ability to designate your lack of worth?

Is BF here every minute of the day?

We all left because your ego couldn't help itself.

Or am I doing ye a disservice?

If you read the hosts tos then you'd of realized as to why it only lasted a week or so Blandy.Still that being said even with it only being up for a short time there was some good content posted.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You didn't have time, let's all take a minute to digest dat> you never had the time. But where were your mods, where was your admin? Where was your managerial ability to designate your lack of worth?

If you read the hosts tos then you'd of realized as to why it only lasted a week or so Blandy.Still that being said even with it only being up for a short time there was some good content posted.

We shared the same panel, no one is blaming you.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Now take an honest step on the next stepping stone and get to the other side of the river that runs through us.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

We shared the same panel, no one is blaming you.

Oh,you're in one of your mumble incoherent nonsense moods.

Cool beans,catch you later when the meds wear off.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
My intention, just like at every other forum, is to move the forum into 2022 while still keeping the message board as the main focal point.

Right now, it’s working, just like it was at SG when I was running things.

This lie AGAIN.

For the last god damned time, SG was busy long before you showed up and it remained busy after you fucked off.

Your presence & influence had ZERO effect on the traffic of that forum. Absolutely none.

In the end, it was your e-drama with Dove that killed the fucking place.

Enough with the constant bullshit. It's beyond tiresome.
I was at SG day one, fucktard.

Try again.

And? You certainly weren't around when I registered.

Change your avvy ffs, nobody wants to see your bloated pink dish, the pic resembles some kind of charity campaign to help the homeless.