There is something rotten in the state of Denmark...

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
...and it easily disdained by the simple prick from a shitty stick.

We have a poster among us who claims omnipotence over all others. Who claims the foresight of Cassandra, and measures us all not by his own deeds of derring-don't, but what he see's in our future. A future of games without frontiers, and war without tears.

One only needs to be tired, to sleep the sleep of the righteous, one only needs to sleep walk into a slow death, as we count the sheep that make us. I don't know who KM is, I just know he promises everything while delivering nothing. I am also an eternal, as old as him, but with less of the moreish nature of his narcissistic tendencies, or the blind constancy of his own hypocrisy.

I listened to his pod, and it astounds me, it truly does... just how easily site owners buckle under his Svengali like embrace. It must feel like a drowning Mexican fisherman in the embrace of a Humboldt squid.

There has not been one single site since BH that he has not infected with his talent. I recall him at BH. He was considered a young up and coming buck, but fuck all more than dat. I even remember his sky scraping avatar.

Such a long time ago it seems. I only bring it up, because he did. I destroyed him every day. I am disappointed he does not know who I am, but I think he actually senses it.

I don't give a fuck what BF wants to do with his site, he pays fur it, all I know is KM has sumfing he thinks he can contribute, and it will amount here to exactly the same without a doubt, as it did on ever single site since BH. All of them. Without exception.

This site is full of forums, lots of dem, covering the multifarious nature of our inhuman humanity, from death to life, from hope to fear, from fear to absolution. It even allows for UncleDilf. There is no revolution. And turning this sites meltdown forum into a party hat after a toddlers tantric tantrum is tantamount to a titty ride from a one breasted whore.

KM claims we shid stop insulting each other, while literally insulting us individually and in group text. A multiple site shifting carpetbagger.

This has to stop somewhere.

• Winner
Reactions: cw_

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Nobody has to follow me anywhere.

My intention, just like at every other forum, is to move the forum into 2022 while still keeping the message board as the main focal point.

Right now, it’s working, just like it was at SG when I was running things.

You can’t just have a message board any more, Bland. There’s too many options out there for every human being to pick and choose from. If a podcast can bring new ppl, why not try it out? Srsly, who is it hurting? Nobody. That’s just a baby step in the right direction anyways.

My end goal is to have a BF Youtube channel and hopefully that happens by the end of the year. Why not?

Why should everything be “you big fag” instead of ppl trying to make this place bigger then it is?

What killed the old forums? Evolution. Which was staring everyone right in the face. You don’t want to fuck a gorilla when you can fuck a hot broad.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
So the same vision you had everywhere else and abandoned in a matter of weeks. Is that your grand plan KM, to spout the same old shit and hope for a different result.

Dat wid be a result for us all.

And outa a curiosity that I am always willing to explore, why set up your own site, and then shut it down overnight? You could have brought your dreams to fruition there.

You had the platform, why not fulfill your plans for a new social contract there?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I like dat abbot you, it's only a pity you never had a real chance to realise it wiffoot me pointing it out.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Bwah haha where is @Aryan

F4-A944-F7-D590-4-B5-B-9881-39-A8-E244-E8-C9.jpg

Master

Site Supporter
Ok bland, one last time…

I dropped the forum cuz I didn’t have the time. I was then, only interested in media, just like now.

I could do whatever I wanted at SG. I didn’t leave. They banned me after I put that place on the map.

I wasn’t doing fuck all for any other forum because I had no affiliation or loyalty to any of them no matter what I typed. I found it odd ppl would drop everything and give me a panel and who was thirsty from the cup of bullshit I was selling. Nothing more, nothing less.

I dropped my panel here on account of rl that was during the pandemic if I recall and there were LAN’s every single week I wanted in on. But, I also told BF I would come thru once I had the time. Which, I’m doing right now.

This place has gotten better in the two weeks I’ve been here and the content quality has gone up as well.

And the best thing? If I leave now there’s plenty of able ppl who can take over and push their ideas.

I’m just the start.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You didn't have time, let's all take a minute to digest dat> you never had the time. But where were your mods, where was your admin? Where was your managerial ability to designate your lack of worth?

Is BF here every minute of the day?

We all left because your ego couldn't help itself.

Or am I doing ye a disservice?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You had your own site, it had top talent by your measure in it innit, and you shut it down because you were too busy?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Ok bland, one last time…

This place has gotten better in the two weeks I’ve been here and the content quality has gone up as well.

I posted one thread when I came back in July, it had more hits and responses than every one of yours combined since then. Am I the new Messiah?

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Anyho me old stocking, getting late here and I am far too busy to worry about your ego.

Carry on Fucking Up.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...and it easily disdained by the simple prick from a shitty stick.

We have a poster among us who claims omnipotence over all others. Who claims the foresight of Cassandra, and measures us all not by his own deeds of derring-don't, but what he see's in our future. A future of games without frontiers, and war without tears.

One only needs to be tired, to sleep the sleep of the righteous, one only needs to sleep walk into a slow death, as we count the sheep that make us. I don't know who KM is, I just know he promises everything while delivering nothing. I am also an eternal, as old as him, but with less of the moreish nature of his narcissistic tendencies, or the blind constancy of his own hypocrisy.

I listened to his pod, and it astounds me, it truly does... just how easily site owners buckle under his Svengali like embrace. It must feel like a drowning Mexican fisherman in the embrace of a Humboldt squid.

There has not been one single site since BH that he has not infected with his talent. I recall him at BH. He was considered a young up and coming buck, but fuck all more than dat. I even remember his sky scraping avatar.

Such a long time ago it seems. I only bring it up, because he did. I destroyed him every day. I am disappointed he does not know who I am, but I think he actually senses it.

I don't give a fuck what BF wants to do with his site, he pays fur it, all I know is KM has sumfing he thinks he can contribute, and it will amount here to exactly the same without a doubt, as it did on ever single site since BH. All of them. Without exception.

This site is full of forums, lots of dem, covering the multifarious nature of our inhuman humanity, from death to life, from hope to fear, from fear to absolution. It even allows for UncleDilf. There is no revolution. And turning this sites meltdown forum into a party hat after a toddlers tantric tantrum is tantamount to a titty ride from a one breasted whore.

KM claims we shid stop insulting each other, while literally insulting us individually and in group text. A multiple site shifting carpetbagger.

This has to stop somewhere.

Meh...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ok bland, one last time…

I dropped the forum cuz I didn’t have the time. I was then, only interested in media, just like now.

I could do whatever I wanted at SG. I didn’t leave. They banned me after I put that place on the map.

I wasn’t doing fuck all for any other forum because I had no affiliation or loyalty to any of them no matter what I typed. I found it odd ppl would drop everything and give me a panel and who was thirsty from the cup of bullshit I was selling. Nothing more, nothing less.

I dropped my panel here on account of rl that was during the pandemic if I recall and there were LAN’s every single week I wanted in on. But, I also told BF I would come thru once I had the time. Which, I’m doing right now.

And the best thing? If I leave now there’s plenty of able ppl who can take over and push their ideas.

I’m just the start.
Short story braah…fanks.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
My intention, just like at every other forum, is to move the forum into 2022 while still keeping the message board as the main focal point.

This lie AGAIN.

For the last god damned time, SG was busy long before you showed up and it remained busy after you fucked off.

Your presence & influence had ZERO effect on the traffic of that forum. Absolutely none.

In the end, it was your e-drama with Dove that killed the fucking place.

Enough with the constant bullshit. It's beyond tiresome.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This lie AGAIN.

For the last god damned time, SG was busy long before you showed up and it remained busy after you fucked off.

Your presence & influence had ZERO effect on the traffic of that forum. Absolutely none.

His delusional version is that he "put SG on the map" because of his crafted drama with me that was a "master troll" he had plotted out and did entirely on purpose for "fresh content".

And then he claims I'm not a victim, when he literally says he targeted me and tried to fuck my life for "content". And when I say anything about what a narcissistic lying fuckbag he is and how deeply unhinged the Plynn shit is, I'm "playing victim" and I was the villain the entire time.

Like he saw me on the board and decided "That one. Shes really dumb and a horrible person, so I'm going to target her and pull this master troll because shes a fucking bad guy and deserves it"
.....so that way he can actually do all that and paint himself as a hero who brought content and also a victim of my shittiness.

It's enough to make the brain bleed.

But yeah that's his version, and he "built" and "ran" SG.

Master

Site Supporter

This lie AGAIN.

I was at SG day one, fucktard.

Try again.

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I couldn't give a fuck what you morons do, dats whit morons are designed to do.

I will continue to post in a non multi-medicated-media safe way, and just rely on nearly all of you to be you!

OP
OP

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I um begining to wonder if KM is deliberately trying to design a meltdown forum where only he can have a meltdown.