xXx
Site Supporter
congrats !
first vid posted by ANY user ever I've watched in it's entirety

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Karate man feel no pain!

ha ha I herd yoo have a shaolin bunghole ... trained that fucking thing to inhale freight trains you dirrrrdy bird ... BaaCAWWKkkk !!!

ha ha
Sure thing faggit.
robin-hood-jew-mel-brooks.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Karate man feel no pain!

ha ha I herd yoo have a shaolin bunghole ... trained that fucking thing to inhale freight trains you dirrrrdy bird ... BaaCAWWKkkk !!!

ha ha
Sure thing faggit.

how many chug'a chuga's before the stack BLOWSSS ahahahahahahahahahahahaha fuck your face faggOT
2 replys for lil ol me? LOL! What a cucknadian faggit you are, ehh hoser?

beauty-bob.gif

200.gif

Wootie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why is Martyn “The Monster” Ford in the thumb nail? LMAO

IAYdVQx.png

And Martyn could absolutely destroy a Shaolin Monk in a MMA fight.

He is 6'8 320lbs - Is he a trained martial artist? Eh, kinda... I don't know about his striking, but he is a BJJ white belt but at the end of the day it doesn't matter because your average Shaolin Monk is well under 6ft and probably in the neighborhood of 140-150lbs

His cardio is probably something awful considering how much muscle he is carrying, but short of running away from the guy and not letting him grab hold of you for 15 minutes, the monk would be rag-dolled despite being trained in fighting.

This is why in MMA there are weight classes. Yes, Max Holloway is an infinitely better striker than say... Derek Lewis, both trained fighters, but Max is 145lbs and Derek is 260lbs and would send Max's head into the fucking seats with a single punch.

So the title should be "Why Your Average Person Off The Street Can't Beat A Shaolin Monk" but anyone with a significant size advantage or someone who is approximately the same height and weight of your average Shaolin Monk but is also a skilled mix martial artist like a José Aldo would beat the motherfuck out of a Shaolin Monk.

/rant

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Karate man feel no pain!

ha ha
Sure thing faggit.

how many chug'a chuga's before the stack BLOWSSS ahahahahahahahahahahahaha fuck your face faggOT
2 replys for lil ol me? LOL! What a cucknadian faggit you are, ehh hoser?

beauty-bob.gif

200.gif
Oh, you're gonna jew me, ehh cuck? LOL!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I tried out this particular style for just over a year outside of my regular styles. I found most of it to be impractical in a fight situation and way too theatrical. It was a bit of fun while it lasted and made me super flexible. The only thing I may have taken away and added to my fighting skills, was probably the tiger-style flesh and eye-gouging techniques and some sword techniques. It’s overrated for what it is and too telegraphed for lethal practicality. Wing Chun is a better branch of the style with economy of movement being priority.