They cannot even give this garbage away

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The seething on the left that consumers are making their voices heard has been epic.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I don't see how this could effect sales. Big pot bellied he-men conservatives never drink lite beer. Lite beer is for fags.

Well, the Libbys had a hissy fit cause Bud didnt support Dylan, thus sales plummeted even more :LOL3:

Fuck Lite beer!

Im a slim bellied Libertarian, that drinks Porters and Stouts!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I don't see how this could effect sales. Big pot bellied he-men conservatives never drink lite beer. Lite beer is for fags.
But you can see admin's yambag bouncing off your eyelids whenever he's teabagging you with extreme prejudice, right Holidork Unhinged?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
who knew that not drinking a particular brand of beer for personal reasons would trigger libtards so fiercely

snowflakes, I swear

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
Murdo, tPoTF, or maybe Cock n Ball Chain. :YaY:
I can't even imagine crying about something everyday for weeks and then having the retardation to say it's the libs having a meltie....

down-syndrome.gif

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So some freaks like to pretend to be woman, do we have to have it shoved in our faces all the time,I for one don’t really want to see them all the time. Why does everything have to be about them. They think they’re so unique but there’s thousands of them. So you cut your cock off and grew a pair of boobs, do it in private you freak.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why do you even care? The only people I see throwing hissy fits over this are those of the trumptard persuasion.
You still bathing in the stuff to help improve sales and show your solidarity with the woke cause?

You're such a fucking transparent shill. All you do is defend all things LGBT and attack those who dare to criticise it...

I don't know why you don't just walk around in a rainbow coloured frilly frock and have done with it.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You still bathing in the stuff to help improve sales and show your solidarity with the woke cause?

You're such a fucking transparent shill. All you do is defend all things LGBT and attack those who dare to criticise it...

I don't know why you don't just walk around in a rainbow coloured frilly frock and have done with it.
He’s a groomer