Thich Nhat Hanh has died -- 95 years old

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
“Many people think excitement is happiness.... But when you are excited you are not peaceful. True happiness is based on peace.”

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sounds like someone who has not driven 250km headed into a sweeping curve.

Let's see, the average lap speed at the Indy 500 a year or two back was 157.528 mph which is only a hair faster than yer 250 kph. The only track I recall offhand where anyone can safely do what you describe is the Nurburgring Nordschliefe, and I seriously doubt that any of our BF denizens (including you) have even BEEN THERE, not even AS SPECTATORS.

Next bullshit troll, please.
I do imagine that powering OUT of that curve at 270 might bring happiness for some people

Yup. Happiness due to the excitement. Now you get it!!

Adrenalin junkies are empty souls.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, junkies of any kind are wookin' panub in all da wong pwaces.

Souls mystified by their own yearnings. Not so much empty as playing hide-and-seek, still counting when everybody else has already gone home.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
“Many people think excitement is happiness.... But when you are excited you are not peaceful. True happiness is based on peace.”

Let's see, the average lap speed at the Indy 500 a year or two back was 157.528 mph which is only a hair faster than yer 250 kph. The only track I recall offhand where anyone can safely do what you describe is the Nurburgring Nordschliefe, and I seriously doubt that any of our BF denizens (including you) have even BEEN THERE, not even AS SPECTATORS.

I do imagine that powering OUT of that curve at 270 might bring happiness for some people

u cant play it safe all your life, otherwise u will never learn how 2 ride a bike, skate, ski or swim

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Haha what nonsense! Do you just post the first thing that comes into your head without thinking about it? Do you even know any self confessed adrenaline junkies? What's it like to judge people on their hobbies? Do you go out for a walk and label everyone you see doing something? "Oh look at that bloodthirsty guy fishing, such an empty soul" "Oh look at that bunch of empty souls on the rollercoaster" :facepalm:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

u cant play it safe all your life, otherwise u will never learn how 2 ride a bike, skate, ski or swim

LettuceBrain enjoys the thrill of breaking-up marriages.
i doubt she was an influence

That's quite a leap of logic there. We should give you some kind of prize.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Learning to ride a bike, swim, ski, etc doesn't require one to be an adrenalin junkie.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Learning to ride a bike, swim, ski, etc doesn't require one to be an adrenalin junkie.

it takes courage, which might as well be kryptonite 2 u leftards

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So, are you suggesting that liberals can't skate, swim, ride bikes or ski? Wow, everyone in my family (we are all liberals) does all of those things. And we water ski AND snow ski. Conclusion: You're an idjit.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So, are you suggesting that liberals can't skate, swim, ride bikes or ski? Wow, everyone in my family (we are all liberals) does all of those things. And we water ski AND snow ski. Conclusion: You're an idjit.

u forgot skydiving and rock climbing :Popcorn:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ah, so only cons do that? Actually, my nephew is a free climber. And a lib. So fuck off.

5760.jpg

Last edited:

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm sorry this little troll is working for you.

We all know liberals are involved in dangerous activities...including douchebag liberals like Bezos going into space.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ah, so only cons do that? Actually, my nephew is a free climber. And a lib. So fuck off.

5760.jpg

a more accurate representation v
Disabled-activist-Simon-Stevens-at-Gay-Pride-in-a-pink-t-shirt-with-the-words-Proud-gay-spaz-500x750.jpg

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thich Nhat Hanh believed that the Earth is sacred, so wherever someone walks, they can be reminded of this spiritual connection while also
. He taught that people’s true homes are located in the present moment, through awareness of their steps on the Earth, their bodies, and their minds. Walking meditation brings practitioners back to this solid grounding.