Things I find fucking hilarious.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok, so a cousin of mine thought this was a great thing to post on Facebook. She had a baby a short time ago, she breast feeds the baby regularly, and she was laying back on some pillows breast feeding her child without her top on. Her family cat came up, she petted him as always, yet she latched on to her other tit and started sucking milk.

I have no idea why this is funny except she choose to post this on Facebook and she complained that kitty kept getting a little toothy with her titty, if you know what I mean. What do you find hilarious?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
On an entirely side note I need to come up with a new name for our pet cat. I had previously nick named him "stinky" or "poopy cat" or even just "poopy" because he loved to drop massive stinky shits into his litter box which stunk out the entire room.

He has sense decided to stared sitting and passing outside and burying his poop as God intended cats to do. We no longer have to change his litter box, which is nice. He hasn't used it in weeks.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
On an entirely side note I need to come up with a new name for our pet cat. I had previously nick named him "stinky" or "poopy cat" or even just "poopy" because he loved to drop massive stinky shits into his litter box which stunk out the entire room.

He has sense decided to stared sitting and passing outside and burying his poop as God intended cats to do. We no longer have to change his litter box, which is nice. He hasn't used it in weeks.
I once sucked on my ex’s lactating breasts thinking that it would be all kinky and titillating, but it just ain’t sweet like cow’s milk. Naaah. It was ‘orrible!
:Disagree2: