Why Do Some People Find Things Objectional By Most Interesting?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sticking this thread here because people tend to be more open with their thoughts on the subject in here. There are people who like gore, bestiality, incest, scat and many other interests that many deem disgusting. No boy or girl at 7yo wakes up one morning and says I'm going to take an interest in scat when I grow up, so maybe some humans are simply wired a different way. What are your thoughts on people who have an interest in such things? Are they any less human?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I'm not a psychologist or psychiatrist so I don't know the answer to the question you ask.

I doubt anyone except those very people you're asking about could give you a valid answer.

Good luck with that.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not a psychologist or psychiatrist so I don't know the answer to the question you ask.

I doubt anyone except those very people you're asking about could give you a valid answer.

Good luck with that.
Hi G :)

I'm not asking you to give me your professional opinion on the subject. You don't have to be a shrink to share your own thoughts.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
You're asking about fetishes. There is lots of info out there about sexual fetishes, do yer reserch!

eta, I prefer chocolate ice cream over vanilla, I have no idea why I just do.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You're asking about fetishes. There is lots of info out there about sexual fetishes, do yer reserch!
Maybe I should have chosen my words better. I'm asking you guys for your thoughts not some professional's website.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Hi G :)

I'm not asking you to give me your professional opinion on the subject. You don't have to be a shrink to share your own thoughts.

I would literally only be guessing and not even educated guesses; all I could provide are my own biases and preferences which aren't going to help answer your question at all.

Am I interested in such things? No.
There isn't a specific reason I'm not interested as far as I can tell. No childhood trauma or bad experience.

I've seen gore before; thanks to DoOf and others here I've now seen scat as well. It hasn't scarred me; I didn't have to throw up afterward; but some small exposure to that stuff didn't in any way make me want to see more.

That's all I can tell you.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You got fuckers that don’t own a pair of shoes yet they’re hacking away at some poor sods jugular :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sticking this thread here because people tend to be more open with their thoughts on the subject in here. There are people who like gore, bestiality, incest, scat and many other interests that many deem disgusting. No boy or girl at 7yo wakes up one morning and says I'm going to take an interest in scat when I grow up, so maybe some humans are simply wired a different way. What are your thoughts on people who have an interest in such things? Are they any less human?

Not less human at all.

I do believe that welcoming the dark into my life isn't useful. It serves no positive purpose. I don't believe that human dysfunction or maladaptive behaviors are a personal or social good. Does that make me a goody two shoes? I don't believe it does. I know human dysfunction exists. I don't need to immerse myself in maladaptive behaviors.

Why do most people abhor scat play for example? Because it's a response that is deeply ingrained. Why? Because shit is literally full of harmful biological matter.

Why is incest disgusting to most? Because a potential offspring is also genetically weak. This isn't about pearl clutching. It's about being hardwired by evolution to avoid those things that are harmful to us.That being said, some people are just fascinated by weird shit. I don't know why. But whatever works for them as long as they aren't hurting anyone else.

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Not less human at all.

I do believe that welcoming the dark into my life isn't useful. It serves no positive purpose. I don't believe that human dysfunction or maladaptive behaviors are a personal or social good. Does that make me a goody two shoes? I don't believe it does. I know human dysfunction exists. I don't need to immerse myself in maladaptive behaviors.

Why do most people abhor scat play for example? Because it's a response that is deeply ingrained. Why? Because shit is literally full of harmful biological matter.

Why is incest disgusting to most? Because a potential offspring is also genetically weak. This isn't about pearl clutching. It's about being hardwired by evolution to avoid those things that are harmful to us.That being said, some people are just fascinated by weird shit. I don't know why. But whatever works for them as long as they aren't hurting anyone else.
Well put Lily.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Pffft, how else you gonna learn bullet evasive technique

that Brazilians use knives as sharp as potatoes to cut up their victims for stealing 27 cents so don't steal in Brazoo

and how else wood we learn that motorbikes can turn on you and fuck you up leaving you looking like a broken jar O Ragu on the pavement :LOL3:

honestly tho. your final sight is some fuckers dirty toes as your lights go out , it's like plain rice, WTF ??