This concerns all working Americans

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Picking isn't for the weak I got run over by a robot twice this month and I wear adult diapers at work but its the best job i've ever had. There's a diaper change station in the mens bathroom for some reason, we all use it to snort lines of amp because that's faster than pissing and the hypertension from amphetamines makes it so you can't piss anyways.

The adult diapers work well you can piss your pants all day and stay dry. They are cheap, I get a discount too if I order them from Amazon.

81AqYD6HibL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Picking isn't for the weak I got run over by a robot twice this month and I wear adult diapers at work but its the best job i've ever had. There's a diaper change station in the mens bathroom for some reason, we all use it to snort lines of amp because that's faster than pissing and the hypertension from amphetamines makes it so you can't piss anyways.

The adult diapers work well you can piss your pants all day and stay dry. They are cheap, I get a discount too if I order them from Amazon.

I see men and women can use, but what about trannies?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Perfect DD. Works for your Periods too. Win win

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
I was doing CSD's (customer ship direct) with Yosef, i was on a lot of DXM and he kept saying my voice was "funny" but every time he would say "hey man your voice sounds funny" his voice would distort and the pitch would shift as he was talking so it was like ~HEy mAN yOuR VOIce~. We usually joke around saying "okay I will supervise this sector today" like a joke saying you are the supervisor.

I made a joke like that saying im just operating in my supervisory role and he got all upset at me and literally walked into HR and reported me for harassment for 'saying' I am his boss. When I never said HIS boss I just said A boss and he says it all the time too, I thought we were friends joking around wtf.

HR talked to me when I was at the peak of my trip, pouring sweat and barely able to string together words so I looked guilty as sin. That happened on monday I have been paranoid thinking Yosef and HR are gonna come into my bedroom and murder me to cover up their conspiracy. I used all my sick days, I don't even know if the situation actually happened or if I hallucinated the entire thing.