This dude is a straight fucking lunatic

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I have of windy stretch of road with no guardrails and huge ravines nearby that I've been doing 90-110 kph on for 25 years. Used to be rated 80kph, now 60kph... because too many youngsters bought the farm...

...same thing really.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I have of windy stretch of road with no guardrails and huge ravines nearby that I've been doing 90-110 kph on for 25 years. Used to be rated 80kph, now 60kph... because too many youngsters bought the farm...

...same thing really.
cut that shit out. one day you're gonna miss a turn by a fraction of an inch and boom.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

...same thing really.
cut that shit out. one day you're gonna miss a turn by a fraction of an inch and boom.

Cheers for the concern but I'm good...

Drive by conditions not by top speed.

However I wouldn't want to be one of the spandex wearing bicycle faggots at certain sections... :Happy5:

Fucking road lice!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...same thing really.

However I wouldn't want to be one of the spandex wearing bicycle faggots at certain sections... :Happy5:

Fucking road lice!

I hate that so much.

There could be a nice wide sidewalk and these assholes will be on the main road. And if they suddenly fall and you run their dumb ass over? It's your fault. Which is total bullshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That woman screaming is enough to make you want to fly off the cliff. Jeez

When I'm terrified I go very quiet and stiff.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

...same thing really.

Fucking road lice!

I hate that so much.

There could be a nice wide sidewalk and these assholes will be on the main road. And if they suddenly fall and you run their dumb ass over? It's your fault. Which is total bullshit.

They aren't allowed on the sidewalks here and have road rights except on much of the interstates... so they ride in picturesque settings like mine but in packs of 10-15 and cause serious harm and destruction by putting themselves and motorists in bad situations...

...and they're arrogant about it too...

Fucking road lice!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

...same thing really.

Fucking road lice!

I hate that so much.

They aren't allowed on the sidewalks here and have road rights except on much of the interstates... so they ride in picturesque settings like mine but in packs of 10-15 and cause serious harm and destruction by putting themselves and motorists in bad situations...

Fucking road lice!

I ride my bike everywhere.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

...same thing really.

Fucking road lice!

I hate that so much.

Fucking road lice!

If you don't hug the shoulder, just die and save the taxpayers the cost of scraping you off our motor vehicle bonnets...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

...same thing really.

Fucking road lice!

I hate that so much.

Fucking road lice!

If you don't hug the shoulder, just die and save the taxpayers the cost of scraping you off our motor vehicle bonnets...

Like I said, I ride my bike everywhere. I can even carry an 8’ surf stick with me. For miles

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

...same thing really.

Fucking road lice!

I hate that so much.

Fucking road lice!

Like I said, I ride my bike everywhere. I can even carry an 8’ surf stick with me. For miles

Like I said... you're a louse on the road and you deserve to get smashed...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

...same thing really.

Fucking road lice!

I hate that so much.

Fucking road lice!

I don’t smoke cigarettes

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

...same thing really.

Fucking road lice!

I hate that so much.

Fucking road lice!

You're losing your shit again, old man...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

...same thing really.

Fucking road lice!

I hate that so much.

Fucking road lice!

Most Ticos, expats, tourist ride bicycles day in day out. I love my bike more than my car, and ride every day. Everyone in this little town knows me and my White mtn. bike with 29” wheels. Anything else DD?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Shouldn't you be getting back to the little trapped boys in your apartment?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shouldn't you be getting back to the little trapped boys in your apartment?

I dont live in an apt Dianna
There are no little boys trapped here.
I am not a confused Hermaphrodite like yourself.
I and not married to Frank.
I do not rent a shit hole out in the Campo like a broke fool.
I don’t eat freeze dried dog food like you feed your unfortunate children.
I dont ejaculate all over the couch.
I don t shit in a outdoor shitter.
Im not on the run from the US government or the IRS.
I dont smoke 25 Lucky Strikes Per day.
No need for me to deduct 11 minutes of my life, because I don’t use em.
I believe that’s clear enough