This is what happens when there's no more sense of justice

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They will never admit that the violent crime is linked to the drug problem in this country. Most of the violent crime in the black community is over the drugs that they're distributing to all the consumers.

You are both a liar and an idiot. At least come up with believable lies if you must lie. I have posted many times about how our "homeless problem" is actually a drug problem, that decriminalization of drugs has been a complete disaster driving the explosive rise of drug abuse and addiction, that the open border caused by Democrats has flooded the country with cheap and easily available illegal drugs, and lastly that we have to bring back duty to care to force the street addicts into rehab against their will if need be.

So shove it up your giant backside and stop lying about my positions on homelessness, drugs, and crime. Hell, you constantly argued against the solutions I proposed and lied claiming no problems existed. Your lies and gaslighting are shameless.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are both a liar and an idiot. At least come up with believable lies if you must lie. I have posted many times about how our "homeless problem" is actually a drug problem, that decriminalization of drugs has been a complete disaster driving the explosive rise of drug abuse and addiction, that the open border caused by Democrats has flooded the country with cheap and easily available illegal drugs, and lastly that we have to bring back duty to care to force the street addicts into rehab against their will if need be.

So shove it up your giant backside and stop lying about my positions on homelessness, drugs, and crime. Hell, you constantly argued against the solutions I proposed and lied claiming no problems existed. Your lies and gaslighting are shameless.

Go sit on your mommy's lap and ask for permission to get a brain.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Republicans?

One of the reasons dems/progs were calling us "white supremacists" is because we oppose defunding the police.

None of us support "republicans" just because they say they are republican. There are many uniparty republicans in there who vote alongside democrats for democrat causes like defunding the police.

Defunding police was the demand from the blm rioters as they attacked police and burned down communities.

All of which is citable.

Of course in places like LA and Chicago and other long standing democrat cities (including the blue cities in red states who have dem mayors and police unions) .....Republicans have had absolutely no say or influence or anything to do with that. That's entirely democrat and progressive.