This video shows very well why...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Brazoo is the fucking primitive hellhole that you guys always see on the news

On the video, you'll see an old man delivering fliers. Then, some dude decides to question the old man about all the fliers cramming his mailbox. Even though he probably knew he lives in a country full of violent apes ready to kill for any reason whatsoever.

After a brief arguing, white dude gets too close and old man throws the first punch.

White dude, who's 45, starts beating black old man, 70, probably thinking he's going to teach him a lesson.

And even though the old man probably threatened white dude before saying he had a knife, white dude decides to grab old man by one arm, while old man uses the other arm to search his backpack again. At this point, white dude should have released black man and run inside home.

But instead, he stays there, patiently waiting for the black old savage to grab his knife and EVEN AFTER HE STARTES STABBING THE WHITE DUDE, the dumb fuck is still grabbing the old man.

Dumb white fuck, mortally wound, tumbles back and falls on the sidewalk. The old chimp, still not satisfied, goes there and stab the white idiot again, who dies later at the hospital.

Now you ask me, what would Rancid have done? First, I'd have put a "no fliers" sign a long time ago on my mailbox if all the crap they cram in there was bothering me. I'd NEVER have opened my front gate to start a situation over something so harmless and dumb like that.

And rule of thumb here is, NEVER get physical unless you have no other option and if you do, always keep an eye for a blade, because these black animals love to carry them and they WILL USE THEM.

At this point I'm thinking that the white stupid fuck must have been drunk or something, because his actions are completely retarded, like someone who had no idea of how things work in Brazoo. Died a stupid death, on the hands of some old useless fuck who won't sit a month in jail due to the fucked up 3rd world laws we have here.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Brazil is certainly one of the most unsafe places on the planet, seen many brutal gore videos fom there... It's a place I'd love to visit, especially somewhere where I can sail down some of the Amazon and go hunting for inverts and other cool creatures but I've always been put off due to the violence I've seen... People say Glasgow is violent but it's extremely mild compared to Brazil...
I knew a guy called Black Vulture from Brazil on another board and he's shown me videos of himself swimming in a river that was crystal clear and stacked full of huge fish, a true paradise so it's sad that such a beautiful place has such a dark side...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I dont ubderstand why he took a pic instead of grabbing a 2 x 4 a beat the fucker to death