This video

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard
@Aylana they’ve set their sights on you now LOL
They even have cute little pet names for you
Surely it’s not because you’ve fisted their place of solace AHAHAHAHAHAAA
WTF do you expect when the troon made a video mocking them?

Funniest part is not that long ago he was over there bitching about this place and it's members, giving hourly updates on what's going on.

Its amazing quite frankly how short people's memories are...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Funniest part is not that long ago he was over there bitching about this place and it's members, giving hourly updates on what's going on.

Laugh. Funny is funny. It was mocking them for their focus on their "enemies" at this forum.

It is factual. It is what they do. It's not like he's calling them "fags", "troons" and all other manner of invented nonsense.

Admin.

Hello dad, I'm in jail, Hi dad, Happy Birthday Dad
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Neither is sucking cock in truckstop toilets, but you still do it.
If you ever come up with an original insult for me do let me know, I know you have some thoughts of your own, and you're not just a mindless Biggie Blubber Parrot, like everybody says.

X

xXx
Factory Bastard

Equally amazing is Aylanas video LOL
I remember the shots at us don’t worry it’s just that she hit them harder lolololololol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Equally amazing is Aylanas video LOL
I remember the shots at us don’t worry it’s just that she hit them harder lolololololol

I also remember when Biggie and Shitler didn't get along. And Biggie and Rancid didn't get along and Biggie and Flea were not getting along... I remember ages ago when Lokmar came to one of the iterations of CBT asking me to return to CO because of a Latina woman he thought was really insane...I think he was talking about Flea at the time. Of course, I refused to return to CO.

Their hypocrisy.

Admin.

Hello dad, I'm in jail, Hi dad, Happy Birthday Dad
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I also remember when Biggie and Shitler didn't get along. And Biggie and Rancid didn't get along and Biggie and Flea were not getting along... I remember ages ago when Lokmar came to one of the iterations of CBT asking me to return to CO because of a Latina woman he thought was really insane...I think he was talking about Flea at the time. Of course, I refused to return to CO.

Their hypocrisy.

2cUAbao.png

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Factory Bastard

Their hypocrisy.
....and when you and Lotusbutthole didn't get along.