This will piss you off unless you're a Libby

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jus' cause you two knuckleheads like to fuck up a thread, dont mean it needs to go to Meltdown. We already in the Sweatshop!!!

@reaper do ya see how these fucks be ^^^^ , this is how Polly Tic shit goes to Meltdown.
Yeah,I see now why these threads end up in meltdown.It's almost like they do it on purpose.

I only come here to troll/fuck with people and these stupid goddarn threads cluttering up the troll section bores the living day-lights out of me.So what is the answer ? Warn them once, and if they keep on doing it remove there posting privileges from certain sub-forums.
Fuck,when I was admin of mmp,I'd of out right banned the morons if they kept pulling this dumb shit.Mind you if they do that here it would only be me and a couple of people left lol.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah,I see now why these threads end up in meltdown.It's almost like they do it on purpose.

I only come here to troll/fuck with people and these stupid goddarn threads cluttering up the troll section bores the living day-lights out of me.So what is the answer ? Warn them once, and if they keep on doing it remove there posting privileges from certain sub-forums.
Fuck,when I was admin of mmp,I'd of out right banned the morons if they kept pulling this dumb shit.Mind you if they do that here it would only be me and a couple of people left lol.

Lol, they DO do it on purpose! They pull the same shit in the General section.

BF tried to separate the riff raff, and gave them their own Polly Libby sub. But then he put LardLily in charge of Polly, which resulted in Righties being banned and threads moving on a more massive scale than when she triggers the Rhicter Scale in California on a snackie run to the kitchen! Thus, it ran a lot of Righties off, and thus BF merged them all back again in hopes of bringing them back. Epic failure.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

BF tried to separate the riff raff, and gave them their own Polly Libby sub. But then he put LardLily in charge of Polly, which resulted in Righties being banned and threads moving on a more massive scale than when she triggers the Rhicter Scale in California on a snackie run to the kitchen! Thus, it ran a lot of Righties off, and thus BF merged them all back again in hopes of bringing them back. Epic failure.

What BS. Working today? That $48. has to e important to someone like you.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Promoting Porkahontas to mod was a huge failure. Almost as huge as that pig's appetite

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I guess the answer would be then to just have meltdown as a dumping section for spam threads.And to make a proper section for trolling/flaming.You really can't just dump threads in to the section where people have no interest in joining in,it's a retarded way of doing things.

To be totally honest though you only have to look at the quality of 99.9 percent of any of the threads here to come to the conclusion that the majority of the posters here have the intelligence quotient of a single cell amoeba.It's surprising that some of them can even breath on there own without any assistance.I ran in to the same problem when I tried to resurrect S/G.There simply are no posters around anymore (well apart from Joo,Gayyity,myself,flynn,sss) that can even make a half decent post.It's fucking embarrassing trying to read most of the threads on this board.

yuo is da peeda

no yuo iz the tiny person

yuo suck cock.

It's a real entertaining read lulz.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I guess the answer would be then to just have meltdown as a dumping section for spam threads.And to make a proper section for trolling/flaming.You really can't just dump threads in to the section where people have no interest in joining in,it's a retarded way of doing things.

To be totally honest though you only have to look at the quality of 99.9 percent of any of the threads here to come to the conclusion that the majority of the posters here have the intelligence quotient of a single cell amoeba.It's surprising that some of them can even breath on there own without any assistance.I ran in to the same problem when I tried to resurrect S/G.There simply are no posters around anymore (well apart from Joo,Gayyity,myself,flynn,sss) that can even make a half decent post.It's fucking embarrassing trying to read most of the threads on this board.

yuo is da peeda

no yuo iz the tiny person

yuo suck cock.

It's a real entertaining read lulz.

Lol I feel ya man.

I would go to SG, but folks were only using the chatbox. The talks of it being a merger with TBC sounded promising.... TBC going to SG, but then differences were had I guess. Or Flea jus wanted her own space for that big ol' booty of hers, I dont know, lulz.

Certain other events have happened over time here, that has stifled creativity, and run posters off. Things happen.

I hate how forums are dying, and yet they are a last remaining hope at free speech. Boggles my mind folks prefer Fakebook, which I will NEVER join.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

We give OP thread rights meaning if they need their threads groomed of off topic banter they can report the offending post and me or BF will come along and groom it then lay down the warning .. if the OP just drops the thread then bails or shits in it too , it just gets tossed into Meltdown or Assbox

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another thing that will piss most people off except libs. Women should not be police officers.