This will piss you off unless you're a Libby

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This is the video that the German state and the media DON'T want you to see.
The 12-year-old white girl who was MURDERED in Germany was stabbed 32 times after being bullied, humiliated and having her coat and warm clothes removed from her.
As you can see, this is a multi-racial gang that contains several migrant girls. No wonder the LYING MEDIA are so desperate to hide the truth!
The politicians who have created this 'diverse', 'progressive' and 'tolerant' society have blood all over their hands.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEJPGPZ_o.jpg

spooge mcfu_k

Factory Bastard
Oh "Muy exotica" aint going no where lol.

In fact.........

At first I was gonna say you remind me of Terry A Davis without the genius, but that's not exactly true, because even if he wasn't a genius, he'd still have some basic kind of potential that his schizophrenia got in the way of.

You on the other hand don't have anything for a mental disease to waste, no potential to squander. This is literally your peak. What's it like topping out at the bottom rung of the intellectual ladder? Like, do you have to avoid the falling monkey turds because they're a couple of steps above you? Or do you just let it fall on your keyboard and write most of your post for you before you add the finishing touches that bring it down to your level?

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
At first I was gonna say you remind me of Terry A Davis without the genius, but that's not exactly true, because even if he wasn't a genius, he'd still have some basic kind of potential that his schizophrenia got in the way of.

You on the other hand don't have anything for a mental disease to waste, no potential to squander. This is literally your peak. What's it like topping out at the bottom rung of the intellectual ladder? Like, do you have to avoid the falling monkey turds because they're a couple of steps above you? Or do you just let it fall on your keyboard and write most of your post for you before you add the finishing touches that bring it down to your level?

Who da fuck is this lol, fuckin' 5 headed Flynn, or Queen Queeftini? Cause thats the posting style Im seeing. And neither was worthy of my time, noob.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You should like Mc Fuck off ya fucking clown. Fucking “spooge” cock sucker!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

all that than bangs his cousin :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Who da fuck is this lol, fuckin' 5 headed Flynn, or Queen Queeftini? Cause thats the posting style Im seeing. And neither was worthy of my time, noob.
worthy of your time ???? you just spent time responding :LOL3::Awesome::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Isnt it time that this thread evolves to melt down?

Jus' cause you two knuckleheads like to fuck up a thread, dont mean it needs to go to Meltdown. We already in the Sweatshop!!!

@reaper do ya see how these fucks be ^^^^ , this is how Polly Tic shit goes to Meltdown.