Threat to democracy #1 issue

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The majority of Americans have woken up from the insanity of the last administration.

"The growing threat to democracy is the most important issue facing the country, according to a new poll that also found strong support for continued investigations into the actions of former President Donald Trump."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am hoping more states will block Trump from the ballot. And then Congress should put some laws in place so people like Trump simply cannot run for POTUS.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
I am hoping more states will block Trump from the ballot. And then Congress should put some laws in place so people like Trump simply cannot run for POTUS.
Ahh yes……election interference…….so……democratic and fair………..How to say Trump was right without using the words…….Trump was absolutely fucking right

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ahh yes……election interference…….so……democratic and fair………..How to say Trump was right without using the words…….Trump was absolutely fucking right
Democrat or Republican, no stupid, profit-mongering power-mad jerk with no awareness of how the government operates should be allowed to run for office. If you know anything about me, you would know I'm not a Democrat. I did not vote for Biden.

What the hell was Trump right about?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Petty….thats what you are

Im here to help though…….to help you to an enlightened state of mind.
From what I see…….the road will be tough…….but I am patient.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm petty? Alrighty then.

Okay.

I noticed that you didn't tell me what Trump was right about.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Democrat or Republican, no stupid, profit-mongering power-mad jerk with no awareness of how the government operates should be allowed to run for office. If you know anything about me, you would know I'm not a Democrat. I did not vote for Biden.

What the hell was Trump right about?
Who noted you of being either?

I said democratic …..not Democrat or Republican.
You seem sensitive to being called Democrat……why is that?

How about…..no, what if a power mad bigot with a history of being on the wrong side of race relations……but an absolute understanding of how the government works was the resident in the White House as we speak…….a person that dodges prosecution even with the mountain of evidence that should matter.

What was Trump right about…….that election interference exists…..proven by the actions of liberal states

Remember this?………The difference is……not Trump, but a Leftist Darling

Why was Gore not brought up on charges in Florida?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

How about…..no, what if a power mad bigot with a history of being on the wrong side of race relations……but an absolute understanding of how the government works was the resident in the White House as we speak…….a person that dodges prosecution even with the mountain of evidence that should matter.

What was Trump right about…….that election interference exists…..proven by the actions of liberal states

So, what happened in the 2000 election? I suppose you think that was all above board because Bush was named Prez by the Supremes.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

I need you to calm down sir, you don't know LotusBud Like us educated elites that have known her for years know her, can we not do this adolescent class clown thing in every thread?

:AttaBoi:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lev Parnas is saying othewise...in terms of election interference. The truth is that we haven't heard the truth, not even close.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
@Admin.

Is that Ms. lotus Bud petting her little lap dog
“Calm Down” …….@ The Bastard Factory?

For real?

I came to help.
Seems like I have already begun to make progress.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Lev Parnas is saying othewise...in terms of election interference. The truth is that we haven't heard the truth, not even close.
The most recent truth I have heard recently is that the Highly Classified report on Russian Interference circa 2016 election disappeared from the Archives in the waning days before the Trump Circus rolled up the tent and went on down the road.

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
So, what happened in the 2000 election? I suppose you think that was all above board because Bush was named Prez by the Supremes.
Was it contested by the Democrats?
Explain the difference from requesting irregularities to be considered in Atlanta.

So……..was Biden named Prez by the Supremes? Was it above board?..Is that what you think?

You're not very good at this.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Explain the difference from requesting irregularities to be considered in Atlanta.

So……..was Biden named Prez by the Supremes? Was it above board?..Is that what you think?

He told them to find 11+ votes in Georgia. We've all heard it.

Gore didn't do anything close to that.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You are ridiculously uninformed, does your Daddy Pro Tempore still find that 'cute'?