O My! Justice Department Under Threat From Retards and Hillbullies With Guns

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why are Trump supporters so violent? Guns are for fags incidentally.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It almost seems we've heard this sort of brainless parrot rhetoric right here on this message board.

"In social media posts and public remarks, close allies of Trump — including a member of Congress — have portrayed the indictment as an act of war, called for retribution and highlighted the fact that much of his base carries weapons. The allies have painted Trump as a victim of a weaponized Justice Department controlled by President Joe Biden, his potential opponent in the 2024 election."

In other News:
You know who lurveses to suck a lotta cocks tho? Biggie Cock Gumming Jizz Guzzler that's who.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
This is what happens when right wingers are allowed to roam freely among decent folk in a civilized society. They have to turn everything into a gunfight.
Their obsession with guns and violence just seems so infantile. If they would just obey the law and comport themselves in a civilized manner, society would be better for it.

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Their obsession with guns and violence just seems so infantile. If they would just obey the law and comport themselves in a civilized manner, society would be better for it.
What? They don't believe in laws and courts. It's a violation of their god given freedom and liberty. How can they be truly free if other people or the DEEP STATE are imposing sensible guidelines for acceptable behavior on them. It's unnatural.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
What? They don't believe in laws and courts. It's a violation of their god given freedom and liberty. How can they be truly free if other people or the DEEP STATE are imposing sensible guidelines for acceptable behavior on them. It's unnatural.
It's mind boggling, this must be why they are so virulently against education, they don't want be people to be aware of what is right or wrong.

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's mind boggling, this must be why they are so virulently against education, they don't want be people to be aware of what is right or wrong.
O they know what's right and wrong when it comes to other people. Freedom and liberty only applies to them you know. Other people have to toe the line.

Did I mention that Biggie Cum Gobbler lurvers to suck cocks?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
O they know what's right and wrong when it comes to other people. Freedom and liberty only applies to them you know. Other people have to toe the line.

Did I mention that Biggie Cum Gobbler lurvers to suck cocks?
Tbh, I can't remember Biggie Pygmy talking about anything but sucking cocks, aside from his imaginary possessions that is.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are Trump supporters so violent? Guns are for fags incidentally.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

It almost seems we've heard this sort of brainless parrot rhetoric right here on this message board.

"In social media posts and public remarks, close allies of Trump — including a member of Congress — have portrayed the indictment as an act of war, called for retribution and highlighted the fact that much of his base carries weapons. The allies have painted Trump as a victim of a weaponized Justice Department controlled by President Joe Biden, his potential opponent in the 2024 election."

In other News:
You know who lurveses to suck a lotta cocks tho? Biggie Cock Gumming Jizz Guzzler that's who.
Accurate post :Awesomeness:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
He can't sleep, he can't eat
There's no doubt, that cock's in deep
His throat is tight, he can't breathe
Another cock is all he need
Whoa, you like to think that you're immune to the cum oh yeah
It's closer to the truth to say you can't get enough
You know you're gonna have to face it, you're addicted to Cock.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
dS7ZZYj.jpg

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Remember when Trump was president and we all could afford food? Now most peeple have to live on their credit cards in addition to their paychecks.
16WINSTONCOLUMNtableREDUX.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Remember when Trump was president and we all could afford food? Now most peeple have to live on their credit cards in addition to their paychecks.
16WINSTONCOLUMNtableREDUX.jpg

The food crisis is only gonna get worse my friend. You and momma need to prepare with plenty of cans of beans and tuna.

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The food crisis is only gonna get worse my friend.
Why don't you ask comrade Putin to stop causing the crisis and get back in his tent? He and Trump caused all the inflation you know. Biden is just sweeping up their mess as best as he can considering he has the obstructionist congress and right wing activist Supreme Court yo deal with.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
We have been preparing for the coming civil war for yeers!

Good!!!

I wish I had a cave like y'all!!! I'd be Captain Caveman!!! Unga bunga!!!

The food shortage is gonna be real bad. People will do what it takes to eat. Civilization has crumbled, and its about to fall off the cliff.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The food crisis is only gonna get worse my friend. You and momma need to prepare with plenty of cans of beans and tuna.

It will be interesting to see if the fertilizer shortage get worse or not.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why don't you ask comrade Putin to stop causing the crisis and get back in his tent? He and Trump caused all the inflation you know. Biden is just sweeping up their mess as best as he can considering he has the obstructionist congress and right wing activist Supreme Court yo deal with.

Most of the inflation has been caused by COVID shit downs, giving people money to not work, printing money to pay for all that, sanctions. You are a fool lacking any comprehension if you blame that on just two people as it ignore most of the issues.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Good!!!

The food shortage is gonna be real bad. People will do what it takes to eat. Civilization has crumbled, and its about to fall off the cliff.
Did you miss the 80's? This feels like the 80's all over again, except with more shenanigans.

Relax. It's whatever.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Good!!!

Yeah, well when that happens you'll be long dead, so you don't have to worry about it.

I'd be more worried about the poles shifting or any number of natural disasters that surely will come before this apocalyptic nightmare you're always envisioning.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Most of the inflation has been caused by COVID shit downs, giving people money to not work, printing money to pay for all that, sanctions. You are a fool lacking any comprehension if you blame that on just two people as it ignore most of the issues.

???

There is no natural occurrence i.e. Covid that makes "inflation." If you took any kind of Business or Economics class, this might look familiar:

"In economics, inflation is an increase in the general price level of goods and services in an economy. When the general price level rises, each unit of currency buys fewer goods and services; consequently, inflation corresponds to a reduction in the purchasing power of money."

Your reasons behind "inflation" aren't even in the same universe with the definition or the causes.

Here are the reasons "inflation" is steadily rising in 2023 according to Business Insider:

What causes inflation?
  • Demand-pull. The most common cause for a rise in prices is when more buyers want a product or service than the seller has available. ...
  • Cost-push. Sometimes prices rise because costs go up on the supply side of the equation. ...
  • Increased money supply. ...
  • Devaluation. ...
  • Rising wages. ...
  • Monetary and fiscal policies.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It will be interesting to see if the fertilizer shortage get worse or not.

There are SOOOOOO many factors we are up against. But that is a big one as well. Then you have these dipshits, wanting to kill 100's of thousands of cows, and destroying lots of crops, as well as going after rice.... a staple, then the millions of chickens, plus the 100's of food facilities burning down. Shit is a mess!