We all know a faggot who hates real veterans will not agree but this is a travesty of justice

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
that fine Patriot and REAL veteran Ron DeSantis, may peace be upon his glorious name, has helped raise 1,412,608.00 in funds for another REAL veteran. Because that's what real veterans do.

while faggots sit around whining about Trump all day and night and suck cock

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
congratulations 2 jordan neely on 13 days without committing a felony

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
that fine Patriot and REAL veteran Ron DeSantis, may peace be upon his glorious name, has helped raise 1,412,608.00 in funds for another REAL veteran. Because that's what real veterans do.

while faggots sit around whining about Trump all day and night and suck cock
How much did you contribute, personally?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
holidork is such a diligent little waterboy

Hey holidork, does admong reward you by letting you lick the dildos clean when you two are done with them?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I know here, they used to have hostels with trained staff, where people with mental problems would live,with staff to make sure they took their meds. They closed them all down to save money and now call it care in the community. How many people are trained to deal with these people in the community. Then they aggressively attack someone and that someone attacks back and it’s, oh you hit someone with mental problems how disgusting.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
He lacks the spark and charisma that Trump has. He's still more preferable to the rest though.

He has been playing games about eligibility to run for the presidency via a book tour, and he hired a Dominion employee.

I think he's been video'd fucking something embarrassing... like a Jack O Lantern... on his compromised devices, and now he's that motherfucker who is going to do the establishment's job of splitting the Trump vote, or else, video will be leaked with hilarious audio of a pumpkin fucker fucking a gourd and screaming in climax "my salty baked seeds in all y'all cut out holes, bitch! Who yo Ichabod Crane!?"

It might not be a pumpkin, but it will still be crazy shame whatever they've got on him.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ahh, if they've got dirt on him he'll just be another ZOG whore.

Pretty sure thats why they're terrified of Trump, because they've got nothing to blackmail him with.