Faggot book for four-year-olds

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No offense. We all have brains. So whatever the fuck we do. Like X & Breakfall on a substance or me on any beer, we did it to ourselves. So the least you & Admin can do is blame us for what we did to ourselves vs calling some bullshit disorder.

Think about it?

Are you willing to say someone has a disorder vs they simply chose wrong?

Think about it.

Look at me and blame me for what I did, vs saying I have a disorder.

Making excuses for others is the surest way to excuse their choices.

^^ Epic fail.

Thanks for playing, better luck next time.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
No offense. We all have brains. So whatever the fuck we do. Like X & Breakfall on a substance or me on any beer, we did it to ourselves. So the least you & Admin can do is blame us for what we did to ourselves vs calling some bullshit disorder.

Think about it?

Are you willing to say someone has a disorder vs they simply chose wrong?

Think about it.

Look at me and blame me for what I did, vs saying I have a disorder.

Making excuses for others is the surest way to excuse their choices.
You sound like a Bud Light They/Them

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's over man. You lost.

When someone shoots someone, you blame the gun.
When someone steals, you blame capitalism or racism.
When someone is overweight, you call it an eating disorder.
When someone loses all their money on scratch off tickets, you call it gambling disorder.
When someone overdoses, you call it substance abuse disorder.
So when older people sexually abuse younger people, you will call it a disorder.
See?
You already excused the person by calling it a disorder.
Such a fucking failure of recognition.

If we weren't given enough brains to call out people not using their brains then we all deserve to go extinct.

Excuses are for losers. Responsibility is for adults.

Ya simpleton jackass.

Why are you even using complete sentences on the so called community forums...add more grunts and armpit farts, play to your audience...this isn't the Oxford debate society.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's over man. You lost.

When someone shoots someone, you blame the gun.
When someone steals, you blame capitalism or racism.
When someone is overweight, you call it an eating disorder.
When someone loses all their money on scratch off tickets, you call it gambling disorder.
When someone overdoses, you call it substance abuse disorder.
So when older people sexually abuse younger people, you will call it a disorder.
See?
You already excused the person by calling it a disorder.
Such a fucking failure of recognition.

If we weren't given enough brains to call out people not using their brains then we all deserve to go extinct.

Excuses are for losers. Responsibility is for adults.

Ya simpleton jackass.
Sounds like you struggle with all of it. Try harder

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Have you considered "it" can both be a problem that is personal and also systemic? I'll take just one issue you posted.

If 70% of Americans are overweight or obese, it's not just a personal problem. How come it wasn't a "personal problem" just 40 years ago? Are you aware that our food supply is basically poisoned with high fructose corn syrup?

If you want talk about "brains" you should be able to pull out from your small minded thinking and look at the problem from a macro perspective.
40 years ago, were we calling overweight an eating disorder? Whether covid or gen Z awareness; the fact is, buffets are on the decline. Things self correct. Although we may have corrected the eat all you want world view into take selfies at a 9/11 memorial because someone who is bmi healthy is still totally fucked up in the brain stem for internet click baits.

You & I care about the future. But I will tell someone to their face to, "Do better.", while you may choose to say it's a combination of their fault and the system sucks.

I will admit to you the system is TOTALLY fucking rigged but if you even ever so much as hint to the younger generation that they can cast blame instead of doing better, then they will fucking fail by leaning on blame as a crutch.

The shortest distance between two points is a straight line and the juvenile mind will take that path and never fucking ever look inward to blame, accountability, and most of all, growth.

Make excuses. Or make progress.

Progressives make excuses, while conservatives make progress.

People who blame themselves first will be way better adept at taking on a fucked up system then those who are most ardent to lay blame by the system first before even glancing inward.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
^^ Epic fail.

Thanks for playing, better luck next time.
At least I didn't post a youtube response.

Your words deserve my words.

Youtube responses?

It's an ostrich stick your head in the sand response.

You can tell me to go pound sand or give me a sandstorm but when you put your head in the sand then you're done.

Make no mistake. I don't want you to be done. I want you to pour your heart into a response. Because I want a human engagement vs a chat gpt info/dis-info dump.

TIA.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
40 years ago, were we calling overweight an eating disorder? Whether covid or gen Z awareness; the fact is, buffets are on the decline. Things self correct. Although we may have corrected the eat all you want world view into take selfies at a 9/11 memorial because someone who is bmi healthy is still totally fucked up in the brain stem for internet click baits.

You & I care about the future. But I will tell someone to their face to, "Do better.", while you may choose to say it's a combination of their fault and the system sucks.

I will admit to you the system is TOTALLY fucking rigged but if you even ever so much as hint to the younger generation that they can cast blame instead of doing better, then they will fucking fail by leaning on blame as a crutch.

The shortest distance between two points is a straight line and the juvenile mind will take that path and never fucking ever look inward to blame, accountability, and most of all, growth.

People who blame themselves first will be way better adept at taking on a fucked up system then those who are most ardent to lay blame by the system first before even glancing inward.
If only you could harness that impotent rage and use it for good!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
You sound like a Bud Light They/Them
Funny thing Bud Light was a leading brand but the chick on the video said it was a brand on the decline. So which is it? Was bud light a leading brand? Or was bud light a brand on decline?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You just regurgitated the points you've already made without addressing reality.

Knock yourself out, I'm getting nowhere with you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you even using complete sentences on the so called community forums...add more grunts and armpit farts, play to your audience...this isn't the Oxford debate society.

He may use complete sentences, but his thinking is slightly above "pedestrian". It's all been said before, nothing new to see.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
You just regurgitated the points you've already made without addressing reality.

Knock yourself out, I'm getting nowhere with you.
Everywhere actually.

The patriarchy is people.
The system is people.
The people are people.

So when you blame anyTHING you blame... you are blaming HASHTAG WAIT FOR IT...

P E O P L E

When you are ready to grow up & blame people like me, join me & blame people!

Or continue to blame systems (which are *gasp* PEOPLE!)

Did you ever see Soylent Green?

Everything is people.

Systems you blame are nothing more than people making systems you blame.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You sound like Breakfall. Some guy who looked good on steroids and then talked like he was one half a lung away from cancerous death and clinically retarded to boot.

Better a bar patron than a forum poster.

Die in a vat of sewage, shitlips maple leaf lover egg laying faggot bottom.*

*Not that there's anything wrong with that!
you seem upset
Jizz intake not sufficient ?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Annie Doyle, The Petoskey News-Review
Mon, September 25, 2023 at 12:30 PM PDT·2 min read
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

CHARLEVOIX — Former schoolteacher and GOP candidate for state representative, Tony Cutler, was sentenced to three months in jail on Friday, Sept. 22, for the aggravated assault of a minor.
He had pled "no contest" to the charges in June in Charlevoix County's 90th Circuit Court. The assault occurred when Cutler touched a then 16-year-old boy’s crotch while he was working as his supervisor at the Lake Street Pub in the summer of 2021.
While handing down the sentence last week, Judge George Mertz stated, “What I see, and over a long period of time, is a pattern from you of conduct directed at young men and underaged men. It’s clear to me that you have a proclivity towards young men and underaged men.”

0bba067fc5928fbe7a1ed4ade9e5c836821a29c1.jpeg

He sure doesn't look like a drag queen?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Since when is representing real people in a book equivalent to being indoctrinated?

I imagine you'd applaud if the pics were of neoNazis wearing swastikas and carrying automatic weapons.

I've walked the planet for over half a century. And never, not once seen anyone walking the streets in BDSM.

I guess your children get to applaud men wearing bald eagles, star spangled banners, carrying AK 47s.

Your arguement failed. Give it a rest.