So how do sissy coward faggot snowflakes like admin who hate America celebrate independance day?

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
OK, Stubby Dim Snowflake, I'll respond to your attention hooring thread.

291732997_1426669717838064_3690673519478217246_n.jpg

Trues story, fireworks are banned in my quaint little fishing/resort town because drought, and we almost burned down a couple years ago, but last night the Trumpers in the RV park up the beach, were blowing shit up till the wee hours of the morning.
And you are offended. Which is why you suck. OMG they insert the rest didn't wear a mask didn't not set off a firework didn't use the correct he her she him it shit pronoun. If my only offense is that you are offended then I submit it doesn't mean shit squat in the grand scheme of going along to get along to gel as Collective Soul and souls would adhere as such in their infinite wisdom do define. The meaning of life is to live, let live & not complain about the NON-compliance of others who raised your fucking woke ire you anti symphonic doucebag of squandered talent.

Life is bigger than that which currently offends you so get the fuck over it and yourself and live this shit to its fullest because we ain't gonna be here again fuckface. You dig?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Trues story, fireworks are banned in my quaint little fishing/resort town because drought, and we almost burned down a couple years ago, but last night the Trumpers in the RV park up the beach, were blowing shit up till the wee hours of the morning.
And you are offended. Which is why you suck. OMG they insert the rest didn't wear a mask didn't not set off a firework didn't use the correct he her she him it shit pronoun. If my only offense is that you are offended then I submit it doesn't mean shit squat in the grand scheme of going along to get along to gel as Collective Soul and souls would adhere as such in their infinite wisdom do define. The meaning of life is to live, let live & not complain about the NON-compliance of others who raised your fucking woke ire you anti symphonic doucebag of squandered talent.

Life is bigger than that which currently offends you so get the fuck over it and yourself and live this shit to its fullest because we ain't gonna be here again fuckface. You dig?
that's a lotta of words, just to say "I am a chickenshit shitty dool"

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

My bad. I didn't know you are so overly retarded.

Eagle icon hiding behind fuckface.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

you should write a book

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

you should write a book
I will. How many blank pages do you deserve?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Didnt the police show up? Usually if there are firework or bonfire bands due to drought and such cops are on that.

That's dangerous as hell.....why didnt you call police?