Remember: Reaper is a sissy

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@reaper a former ex alpha and turncoAT is GAY.

He loves rubbing his bent dicks against other unwashed, uncut , filthy cocks.

Beware of turn coats!!! LOL

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't ignore this post,scum.

Dilf you treacherous fucking swine !
Now you've manned up and took me off ignore would you like to explain to the other alphas your treachery !!!!!!!
As defence minister for the real Alphas I caught you trying to bring a filthy nigger in to our pure aryan clan of awesome.Plus you were also caught trying to replace me as defence minister with a dirty leftist ! This is sacrilege and I demand you step down and let brother weeg take over command.
You are no longer an alpha !!! And it hasn't gone un-noticed by the rest of the Alphas that you sucked Bastard factorys cock and didn't demand bother @Blazor be unbanned ! Again not an act of a real Alpha leader.
Brother @Weeg we need you to usurp this treacherous fucking swine Filth and bring the Aphas back to there former glory !

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't ignore this post,scum.

Dilf you treacherous fucking swine !
Now you've manned up and took me off ignore would you like to explain to the other alphas your treachery !!!!!!!
As defence minister for the real Alphas I caught you trying to bring a filthy nigger in to our pure aryan clan of awesome.Plus you were also caught trying to replace me as defence minister with a dirty leftist ! This is sacrilege and I demand you step down and let brother weeg take over command.
You are no longer an alpha !!! And it hasn't gone un-noticed by the rest of the Alphas that you sucked Bastard factorys cock and didn't demand bother @Blazor be unbanned ! Again not an act of a real Alpha leader.
Brother @Weeg we need you to usurp this treacherous fucking swine Filth and bring the Aphas back to there former glory !
Unban Blazor now!! WEEG army is on alert!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
That whoresan Dilf turned in to a leftist loving simp and coordinated with that cuck bastard factory to have all the Alpahs banned !
YOU FILTHY SWINE!!!!!
FAKE NEWS!!!

Mister @Weeg.

Dont listen to this turn coat!!! He turned on us, when we BATTLED the FAGULATORS.

Reaper is a swine here! Not me.

Which Nikker did I let in our pure blooded group?
Say names or STFU, you Turn coat!!!

Where do you live, so I can CRUSH you!!
Blazor is a friend. What does he has to do with your snake move many months ago? You sad unhonorable swine!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
YOU FILTHY SWINE!!!!!
FAKE NEWS!!!

Mister @Weeg.

Dont listen to this turn coat!!! He turned on us, when we BATTLED the FAGULATORS.

Reaper is a swine here! Not me.

Which Nikker did I let in our pure blooded group?
Say names or STFU, you Turn coat!!!

Where do you live, so I can CRUSH you!!
Blazor is a friend. What does he has to do with your snake move many months ago? You sad unhonorable swine!
You nigger loving uncle Tyrone!

You were caught in the act by me.Defence minister reaper !

It's why I had to temporary leave the Alpahs because of your treacherous acts towards the Alphas.I was reinstated as defence minister by brother Ayran,Blazor and Breaky.You no longer lead the Alphas.Brother Weeg is now in charge.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's why I had to temporary leave the Alpahs because of your treacherous acts towards the Alphas.I was reinstated as defence minister by brother Ayran,Blazor and Breaky.You no longer lead the Alphas.Brother Weeg is now in charge.
I am now ruler of BF!!! Bring me 12 packs and eggrolls!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Show us proof.

You are no longer defence minister anymore.

@Weeg is always a vice president. You cant reinstall him as a CEO!

You need 3 votes from alphas.

You snake! Always turmoil and no loyalty with peasants like you
I BUILT you up! You were a chump back then!

And this is the thanks?

You turned on us.

Name us the NIKKER i wanoted to install?!
You burglar and foul swine!!!!!

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Show us proof.

You are no longer defence minister anymore.

@Weeg is always a vice president. You cant reinstall him as a CEO!

You need 3 votes from alphas.

You snake! Always turmoil and no loyalty with peasants like you
I BUILT you up! You were a chump back then!

And this is the thanks?

You turned on us.

Name us the NIKKER i wanoted to install?!
You burglar and foul swine!!!!!
You're OUT UNCLE FILTH.

Weeg is the new leader.And I am still defence minister.

You can go join the fagulators after trying to being in seamajor(a leftist) and The Cuntess of montefisto(a nigger) in to our group.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You're OUT UNCLE FILTH.

Weeg is the new leader.And I am still defence minister.

You can go join the fagulators after trying to being in seamajor(a leftist) and The Cuntess of montefisto(a nigger) in to our group.
Ahhhh, now I see why you are bitter.

I was kind to the Countess and you felt bitter??? Whats wrong with burying the hatchet, you uneducated swine???

YOU CANT make rules as a former defence minister!!! And you surely cant make WEEG a CEO just like that!

You must make a poll with OFFICIAL votes.

YOU SWINE , you winneded OFFICIALLY Bastard of the month last year??? UncleDiLF®, you treatrious swine!!!

YOu even have sub 2K posts. YOu are a clown!

Fuck you!!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Weeg! Sorry, but Reaper was an alpha. He turned on us and so we needed to put him out!

He cant make any decisions! Only us alphas.

Please dont listen to a turn coat with sub 2K posts!!! He is a fake.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ahhhh, now I see why you are bitter.

I was kind to the Countess and you felt bitter??? Whats wrong with burying the hatchet, you uneducated swine???

YOU CANT make rules as a former defence minister!!! And you surely cant make WEEG a CEO just like that!

You must make a poll with OFFICIAL votes.

YOU SWINE , you winneded OFFICIALLY Bastard of the month last year??? UncleDiLF®, you treatrious swine!!!

YOu even have sub 2K posts. YOu are a clown!

Fuck you!!!!
See brother @Weeg this treacherous fucking swine Dilf now admits his heinous crimes towards the Alphas.

I demand his dismissal !

WHORESAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I seriously want to know what is so funny about this "content".

Weeg is the only saving grace in this thread with his post about beer and eggrolls, otherwise, wtf?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
<iframe src='' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='404'></iframe>

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Weeg is the only saving grace in this thread with his post about beer and eggrolls, otherwise, wtf?

Hey you fat swine. This thread can‘t tolerate more than 199mg CO2. Lily, you farting swine, please leave the thread. You continuous farting might call green activists. Kindly fuck off.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Does your daughter still has floppy pussy lips? She was penetrated by many Tyrones. WOuld you lick her pussy too? Ever thought about that, when yoiu masterbate your fat fanny?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Does your daughter still has floppy pussy lips? She was penetrated by many Tyrones. WOuld you lick her pussy too? Ever thought about that, when yoiu masterbate your fat fanny?
We're not attacking Children anymore, maybe you didn't get the message.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We're not attacking Children anymore, maybe you didn't get the message.
Shut your mouth, you whoreson!
You are a subhuman scum! And I bet you are into it!

Remember when we catched you last year!!!????

You wanted to meAT a CHeez Pizza with pizza!!!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The lads are having fun with each other. It's not about "content" and they aren't here to entertain you. If you don't like the thread, don't read it or respond to it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The lads are having fun with each other. It's not about "content" and they aren't here to entertain you. If you don't like the thread, don't read it or respond to it.

Oh, fun is it.

How droll.

And if you don't like what I post, YOU don't have to answer or respond to me, either. See how that is a weak stance, buddy?