Remember: Reaper is a sissy

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Reaps, this is probably the wrong thread in which to inform you that, not only was UncleFiLTHy actively seeking to undermine the Alphas’ Minister of Defense but he was doing so by fishing for support from the bestest Regulators, myself included.

He kept promising me that he’d let the Minister of Propaganda, M’Adam Bitler, suck on my toes if I joined the Alphas. I found the prospect unappealing so I declined.

I thought it important that you should be made aware of these secret shenanigans as I’m sure no self-respecting Alpha can possibly tolerate the presence of a snake in their midst.

You’re welcome.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Reaps, this is probably the wrong thread in which to inform you that, not only was UncleFiLTHy actively seeking to undermine the Alphas’ Minister of Defense but he was doing so by fishing for support from the bestest Regulators, myself included.

He kept promising me that he’d let the Minister of Propaganda, M’Adam Bitler, suck on my toes if I joined the Alphas. I found the prospect unappealing so I declined.

I thought it important that you should be made aware of these secret shenanigans as I’m sure no self-respecting Alpha can possibly tolerate the presence of a snake in their midst.

You’re welcome.
We needed soldiers. So what? It was just a proposal. Dont act like a sassy princess. Sissy boi.

Never forgot, TURD. I winneded BOTM. Not you. Trololololo. Mad still?:KMA: