So how do sissy coward faggot snowflakes like admin who hate America celebrate independance day?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Aidsmin hates the 4th

America gives him the sadz. But he’s too chickenshit to go anywhere else

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m one, and I celebrate. I never thought one had to be a righty to celebrate

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
anyone else notice how Noodle neck is extra pissy and vapid today?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
OK, Stubby Dim Snowflake, I'll respond to your attention hooring thread.

291732997_1426669717838064_3690673519478217246_n.jpg

Trues story, fireworks are banned in my quaint little fishing/resort town because drought, and we almost burned down a couple years ago, but last night the Trumpers in the RV park up the beach, were blowing shit up till the wee hours of the morning.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
no fireworks but there are an abundance of tampons for all the boys there

backwards faggots
Are the Oregon Boy Tampons in your anus now?
No. But since they give them out free to faggots like you in your state I'd imagine there are several up your gaping asshole right now. Faggot
Shhhhh, we already know you're a dumb fuck.
We already know you suck lots of cock, sissy boy

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

backwards faggots
No. But since they give them out free to faggots like you in your state I'd imagine there are several up your gaping asshole right now. Faggot
you are for the 11th year in a row, the most repetitive dumb fuck on the internets.

tumblr_mm8us5q9UM1s9xnbqo1_1280.gif

:Sad:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

backwards faggots
you are for the 11th year in a row, the most repetitive dumb fuck on the internets.

tumblr_mm8us5q9UM1s9xnbqo1_1280.gif

:Sad:
you really do extra prissy today, faggot. The gloryholes by yoo closed or something?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You CAN NOT hate sneefer Joe, he's old, slow and shouldn't be in his position, he's out of his depth, no wonder Putin's going ham, things would be different if the Don was still President hahaha FACT, he TRIED his hardest to put his people in their own country FIRST!! You liberals actually think you're clever, I find it hilarious that the truth and reality that's RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERY CUNT but you argue about nothing and try to change the facts of life to suit your feelings, yous aren't well, mentally broken and soo full of hate towards your own beautiful race and culture! I feel lucky to be Scottish, so proud of what my tiny country has given the world, incredible stuff and you lot were lucky to be born in the US, once the worlds power house, fantastic standard of life but it's been dismantled by you zombies taking in the Zionist media, it's fuckin NUTS!
e8NbNJ5.jpg
13qDGlw.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Look at this stupid CUNT!!! He needs to be dropped in Somalia for a year, he'll never wear that absolutely fucking ridiculous shite again!! I don't even know what it's for other than attention? I'm saying "he" but I can't be sure I'm correct?

yUst9ym.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Look at this stupid CUNT!!! He needs to be dropped in Somalia for a year, he'll never wear that absolutely fucking ridiculous shite again!! I don't even know what it's for other than attention? I'm saying "he" but I can't be sure I'm correct?

yUst9ym.jpg
That’s admins mom

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
No, they really are that stupid.
INSANE stuff!! All the cops are gonna end up quitting! One thing that has always bothered me, why only ONE cop, could be alone in the middle of nowhere in a country full of guns, who'd want to do that shit? ALWAYS a minimum of two cops here everywhere they go, in a much safer country... People up the highlands don't even lock their doors EVER, stick fifty "refugees" like this poor soul,
7x6xMVk.jpg
They'd terrorise the indigenous Aryans with burglary, rape and all kinds of degeneracy... Who here disagrees with exactly what would happen?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Let's face it. They are bad at math and kind of on the dumb side.

All 110% of who, when, where?
ABORTION IS MURDER, it just is and these entitled wenches who're too dumb, dirty both to use simple things called condoms or the pill if in a relationship, it's on YOU before you drop your drawers and reveal the yellow, slimy gusset... Killing your own baby, WOW MAN! I'm sorry if this upsets anyone but, again it's just the inconvenient truth...
(pic relevant)
TSClTgp.jpg