Faggot book for four-year-olds

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Bullshit... you and the bulky bovine are renowned for jumping on the dick (or clit):of anyone who is attacking me.

That, my surly, gender fluid, little kicktoy, is the height of desperation and the pair of you reek of it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bullshit... you and the bulky bovine are renowned for jumping on the dick (or clit):of anyone who is attacking me.

That, my surly, gender fluid, little kicktoy, is the height of desperation and the pair of you reek of it.

You have no sense of self-awareness.

This is why you won the whiniest bastard of the month award for August.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Congrats on winning the biggest bitch award. It's probably the first thing you've ever won in your pathetic life.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You have no sense of self-awareness.

This is why you won the whiniest bastard of the month award for August.
No, it's because this place has been infested with leftist vermin and the majority of good posters have left.

Despite this, you almost won the poll, even around your fellow comrades.... so what does that say about you? :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, it's because this place has been infested with leftist vermin and the majority of good posters have left.

Despite this, you almost won the poll, even around your fellow comrades.... so what does that say about you? Lmfao

You won, period.

And you can't use that argument unless you're prepared to acknowledge the right-wing nature of the SG poll when I was called a "racist".

Same logic, fucktardo.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Whatever that's supposed to mean. Winning these polls means something when it's about me, but nothing when it's about you, right crybaby bitch?
Lightening fast replies from large Lily always = triggered buttsore. :LOL3:

You know as well as I do that if there hadn't been such a dramatic shift in forum demographics recently, you would have won the poll with ease.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lightening fast replies from large Lily always = triggered buttsore

You know as well as I do that if there hadn't been such a dramatic shift in forum demographics recently, you would have won the poll with ease.

Same thing at SG. I was surrounded by contards. The fact is you won. Are you going to be a man about it? No, because you're not a man.

You have no adult qualities whatsoever, loser.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Despite this, you almost won the poll, even around your fellow comrades.... so what does that say about you? :LOL3:
What are you doing here? You should be with all the cool angry kids and the blew cooze?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Same thing at SG. I was surrounded by contards. The fact is you won. Are you going to be a man about it? No, because you're not a man.

You have no adult qualities whatsoever, loser.
No idea what you're on about. When I first arrived on SG it was a shitlib fag fest and you were revelling in it like a pig in shit.

It was basically me Vs the entire board.

You soon simmered down though once your pic was posted. :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No idea what you're on about. When I first arrived on SG it was a shitlib fag fest and you were revelling in it like a pig in shit.

It was basically me Vs the entire board.

You soon simmered down though once your pic was posted.

I have never "simmered" down one time on forums. You're full of shit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Scouse, are you talking about gender fluid Dinky Dianna?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's your best, isn't it? Do yourself a favor, put yourself out of your misery. You will never be anything more than a pretend "alpha" on an obscure forum on the internet.

How very sad.
Rest assured, chubbita.... the grim reaper is due to be calling at your door long before mine. :ThumbsUp1: