Faggot book for four-year-olds

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I reely shuld be a fucking MOD ... watch them sEEThe ha ha PLUS iI'm bedder than Flynn

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ask BF and if he says it's okay, you can have my position.
chin.gif
... Nope ! I wanna be with yoO
hrmph.gif

WE WOOD MEK A GREAT TEEM .

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
If you rape someone, it makes you a rapist. Doing the thing is what defines you as someone who has done the thing. If you have gay sex, that defines you as gay.

If you're a dude who's got at least one hand and choose to fuck a dude instead of beating off, you found fucking a dude to be the more attractive option. Therefore, if you fuck a dude, you're into fucking dudes, which means you're geh.

Don't know why you'd feel the need to dodge that, other than either dishonesty or cowardice.
If a guy is attracted to girls but gets a blowjob from a guy because his girl never gives him one it just means he is bisexual. Not gay. Gay is more reserved for people attracted enough the same sex for more than just the act of sex. Enough to live with them and have relationships beyond just a sexual nature. Like pansexual is people who could have relationships with same sex or other sexes beyond just sex.

I mean, this shit is ever evolving, but I think there needs to be physical attraction to same sex to be gay. Bisexual seems to cover just wanting to have sex without being attracted to the other person.

If a guy gets one blowjob from a guy but then is married to a woman for the rest of his life, sure you can always call him gay if you want, like you can call a successful ceo of their own business a felon because one time 40 years ago they had too many grams of an illegal drug on them but don'tcha think that's a tad bit narrow?

Up to you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If a guy is attracted to girls but gets a blowjob from a guy because his girl never gives him one it just means he is bisexual. Not gay. Gay is more reserved for people attracted enough the same sex for more than just the act of sex. Enough to live with them and have relationships beyond just a sexual nature. Like pansexual is people who could have relationships with same sex or other sexes beyond just sex.

I mean, this shit is ever evolving, but I think there needs to be physical attraction to same sex to be gay. Bisexual seems to cover just wanting to have sex without being attracted to the other person.

If a guy gets one blowjob from a guy but then is married to a woman for the rest of his life, sure you can always call him gay if you want, like you can call a successful ceo of their own business a felon because one time 40 years ago they had too many grams of an illegal drug on them but don'tcha think that's a tad bit narrow?

Up to you.

I agree. Gay is about more than sex, they have emotional entanglements with other men.

Lot's of men in prisons have sex with other men because they have no other option. That doesn't make them gay, it means they're horny and it is called "convenience sex" in public health jargon.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Seems like you folks aren't way far apart here. Y'all act like there is a chasm between you and it's just a buttcrack of difference. The Question thinks the book for preschool is to explicit but Lily disagrees. I think the book is pointless.

If I want to be a doctor and I go to preMed, are they going to give me reading materials about acceptance of queerness? Even if not inappropriate; still pretty pointless to the task of medically saving lives. My opinion.

Admin loves crashing christians and yet if USA was founded by fundamentalist Islamics, he may be the first one beheaded or thrown off a roof. You think jesus was bad. Jihadists haven't evolved at ALL since way back then. Why the fuck is that? Did christians fly people in planes into towers killing three thousand? Yeah, no.

The Question has the right idea. Preschool is to get ready for school and school is to learn. Not acceptance. Facts and figures. Whether Congress is pushing a right based religion (christianity) or a left based religion (acceptance of self sexual preference/genderization), it's all bullshit in my honest opinion. Because if a kid graduates as an idiot, they will be a burden on society. Not every kid good in math & history is tolerant but not every tolerant kid can even keep themselvess from being a homeless crack addict on the streets.

You want classes for tolerance and acceptance then fight to add them in at a point beyond 4 year olds. Obviously.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems like you folks aren't way far apart here. Y'all act like there is a chasm between you and it's just a buttcrack of difference. The Question thinks the book for preschool is PLEASE ASS BOX ME! but Lily disagrees. I think the book is pointless.

If I want to be a doctor and I go to preMed, are they going to give me reading materials about acceptance of queerness? Even if not inappropriate; still pretty pointless to the task of medically saving lives. My opinion.

Admin loves crashing christians and yet if USA was founded by fundamentalist Islamics, he may be the first one beheaded or thrown off a roof. You think jesus was bad. Jihadists haven't evolved at ALL since way back then. Why the fuck is that? Did christians fly people in planes into towers killing three thousand? Yeah, no.

The Question has the right idea. Preschool is to get ready for school and school is to learn. Not acceptance. Facts and figures. Whether Congress is pushing a right based religion (christianity) or a left based religion (acceptance of self sexual preference/genderization), it's all bullshit in my honest opinion. Because if a kid graduates as an idiot, they will be a burden on society. Not every kid good in math & history is tolerant but not every tolerant kid can even keep themselvess from being a homeless crack addict on the streets.

You want classes for tolerance and acceptance then fight to add them in at a point beyond 4 year olds. Obviously.

Congress isn't involved in this particular pre-school issue, if any at all. This pre-school is in England, it is a private enterprise, not a public school, so even their government isn't involved.

It's irrelevant to pre-schools in this country as far as anyone knows.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Seems like you folks aren't way far apart here. Y'all act like there is a chasm between you and it's just a buttcrack of difference. The Question thinks the book for preschool is to explicit but Lily disagrees. I think the book is pointless.

Please try to refrain from speaking for me and mischaracterizing my thoughts or beliefs. TIA

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Congress isn't involved in this particular pre-school issue, if any at all. This pre-school is in England, it is a private enterprise, not a public school, so even their government isn't involved.

It's irrelevant to pre-schools in this country as far as anyone knows.
Look. I get it. Conservatives want to teach reading, writing & arithmetic because so far and because of covid lockdowns, kids are failing. And Progressives want to teach tolerance & acceptance. Because a future without hate is a most awesome and lofty goal! Amirite!?! But it's all compromise. A book for 4 year olds with grandpas over 50 and gray and wearing 50 shades of gray while kissing may just not quite be the way.
It may be and this Lily, is both from a movie and actual life, A Bridge Too Far.

Sometimes to do more, you have to start with less. Small moves, Ellie. Err... Lily.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your gay obsession with Trump is really sad.
Your obsession with BF is worse. I just read a post somewhere else. You claimed BF gets drunk and goes on a banning spree. Fuck you, you fucking creep. Nothing like licking Stubby butthole.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Your obsession with BF is worse. I just read a post somewhere else. You claimed BF gets drunk and goes on a banning spree. Fuck you, you fucking creep. Nothing like licking Stubby butthole.
If you to know what 0'Tard looks like grab a Dictionary and look up 'functionally retarded.'

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Look. I get it. Conservatives want to teach reading, writing & arithmetic because so far and because of covid lockdowns, kids are failing. And Progressives want to teach tolerance & acceptance. Because a future without hate is a most awesome and lofty goal! Amirite!?! But it's all compromise. A book for 4 year olds with grandpas over 50 and gray and wearing 50 shades of gray while kissing may just not quite be the way.
It may be and this Lily, is both from a movie and actual life, A Bridge Too Far.

Sometimes to do more, you have to start with less. Small moves, Ellie. Err... Lily.

I think kids ought to be in school to learn, the three R's are not just important, they're almost the only reason to send kids to school at all. I think most liberals and progressives would agree with that.

The problem that I don't think conservatives understand is how much the world has changed and how much more things kids are exposed to in the world. How do we explain what is out in our communities for children to see? How do we address the questions kids may come up with?

I don't agree that pre-schools should be addressing sexuality as part of an organized lesson plan. But if a kid has questions, certainly a teacher ought to be prepared to give an answer adequate to the child's cognitive level.

I actually used to teach monolingual Spanish speaking parents how to talk about sex with their children. Kids don't want to know more, depending on their age, than the basic facts.

The truth is that in the US, and surveys for decades support this, parents do a piss poor job of talking to their kids about sex. I don't blame them necessarily, no one talked to them about it. It's a skill and an important one, especially during puberty. I think we all want our children to make good choices, put off sex as long as possible and being safe.

Are there groups of people that take things too far, sure...but those groups exist on both sides. There are people that want to charge and convict women that have abortion? Is it a small minority? Sure, but they're out there.

Seems we ignore the middle ground to hear the screamers and lamers on the extreme of any issue, like Madam Shitler, herself.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Please try to refrain from speaking for me and mischaracterizing my thoughts or beliefs. TIA
Easy to do. You don't say much. Just post links and emojis and click reactions to everyone's post because???? Please fill in the blanks if you dare to ever have enough gumption to compose a real conviction.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Jesus, this was too good to pass up on a second strafe.

You never say enough for anyone to even know what the fuck you are truly about. All you ever do is post links and emogis and single sentence horseshit. You never even debate. You never attempt to display your thoughts, unless they are under 40 characters like old twitter. And honestly it's a shame, man. I mean. You want to be heard, then SPEAK, or forever hold your peace.

You complain about biggie saying sucks cock in every post and then you rant back calling nigger in every post. Maybe you are deep but just not able to express in words your feelings? If so, that's fine man. But, I don't presume to assume thoughts. But I do presume most people aren't prepared to commit apocolypse of the total human race because of one fucking book. That's goddamned dumb.

Keep being about the argument and I'll keep being about the compromise. Keep being about the difference and I'll keep being about the similarities. Keep being the progressive sitting on the floor in protest of gun control measures and I'll keep standing up in the face of everyone to say what the actual fuck are we on about now?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You never say enough for anyone to even know what the fuck you are truly about. All you ever do is post links and emogis and single sentence horseshit. You never even debate. You never attempt to display your thoughts, unless they are under 40 characters like old twitter. And honestly it's a shame, man. I mean. You want to be heard, then SPEAK, or forever hold your peace.

You complain about biggie saying sucks cock in every post and then you rant back calling nigger in every post. Maybe you are deep but just not able to express in words your feelings? If so, that's fine man. But, I don't presume to assume thoughts. But I do presume most people aren't prepared to commit apocolypse of the total human race because of one fucking book. That's goddamned dumb.

Keep being about the argument and I'll keep being about the compromise. Keep being about the difference and I'll keep being about the similarities. Keep being the progressive sitting on the floor in protest of gun control measures and I'll keep standing up in the face of everyone to say what the actual fuck are we on about now?
werdz! lots and lots of werdz!

:daFuq4:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Pull the trigger son. Common knowledge is you’re dying to. Spit it out. Be like you’re hero

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Pull the trigger son. Common knowledge is you’re dying to. Spit it out. Be like you’re hero

You & Admin needed to drink more and do drugs less. Because the amount of neurons lost betwixt; is so staggering as to amount to a retardation hitherto undreamt by countless worthless finger paintings.

Aylana wanted me to cry after masturbation but truly, this doth make me weep.

Fentanyl zombies have more life than SeaMinor & sAdmin. They are the yellow filled bots in Halloween 2 Season of the worthless Witch.

Can I get a witness and round up a collection of canadian pennies? lol Inside Flynn joke.