Faggot book for four-year-olds

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Exact response I'd expect from chat gpt or similarly lifeless no life having nimrod.

You never fail to dissapoint while in simultaneously dissapointingly fail.

Like. Every. Fuck. Ing. Time.

Bro!
Are you a women with a fat ass?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
hoyUJvI.jpg

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
You guys would probably block the road to burning man; meaning end up causing some gay to die of thirst because you didn't want them to die from the harvesting of oil.

You guys are test tube babies that never left the tube.

Your bullshit isn't even real. It's knockoff rubber dogshit. Not genuine.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How about we agree to disagree? Should be simple enough. Now, go over there and tell ‘em what Seamajor said.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know where I live. Their heaven on earth. The artificials not so much

My ass is 100% all natural. No needles, injections, implants, etc.

That being said, people are free to do what they want with their bodies.

I've always wondered about what implants look like when a woman gets old...when she's 80 and everything is stretched to her knees...and then she's sporting an amazing set of tatas...weird.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus, this was too good to pass up on a second strafe.

You never say enough for anyone to even know what the fuck you are truly about. All you ever do is post links and emogis and single sentence horseshit. You never even debate. You never attempt to display your thoughts, unless they are under 40 characters like old twitter. And honestly it's a shame, man. I mean. You want to be heard, then SPEAK, or forever hold your peace.

You complain about biggie saying sucks cock in every post and then you rant back calling nigger in every post. Maybe you are deep but just not able to express in words your feelings? If so, that's fine man. But, I don't presume to assume thoughts. But I do presume most people aren't prepared to commit apocolypse of the total human race because of one fucking book. That's goddamned dumb.

Keep being about the argument and I'll keep being about the compromise. Keep being about the difference and I'll keep being about the similarities. Keep being the progressive sitting on the floor in protest of gun control measures and I'll keep standing up in the face of everyone to say what the actual fuck are we on about now?

Have you figured it out yet...the so-called community is all about twittless retorts and hurling a handful of gifs at the bathroom ceiling in the hope that they stick. I've had more in-depth and intelligent conversations with the NPCs of Baldur's Gate 3 than I have on these community forums. Why do you strain so hard to push out a bunch of words no one will read...call someone fat or a tranny instead.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My ass is 100% all natural. No needles, injections, implants, etc.

That being said, people are free to do what they want with their bodies.

I've always wondered about what implants look like when a woman gets old...when she's 80 and everything is stretched to her knees...and then she's sporting an amazing set of tatas...weird.ur
Ive seen your photo. Youre attractive. I meet lots of pretty ones. Most inappropriate for me, although many are not tripped out with age differences. I don’t want to be a daddy anymore

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"it’s pretty clear that the GQP invented Qanon, which says that democrats are sexually abusing kids and then harvesting their brains for adrenochrome, to convince themselves that they’re the good guys for “only” sexually abusing kids and not also brain harvesting"

Now it all makes a certain sense!

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"it’s pretty clear that the GQP invented Qanon, which says that democrats are sexually abusing kids and then harvesting their brains for adrenochrome, to convince themselves that they’re the good guys for “only” sexually abusing kids and not also brain harvesting"

They no longer have anything beyond conspiracy, screaming and crying. Therefore, children are just pawns to them. It's pathetic.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter

Although harvesting brains from somewhere should certainly be an imperative for conservatives.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
What an ignorant post. Herman’s waiting for you to suck him off.
Titanic Major says titanic things before iceberg of logic dooms him to be a bottom on the bottom with crushing pressure up sphincter piercing long held intestines.

There is both a hole in his argument & a hole in his gastro werks.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Have you figured it out yet...the so-called community is all about twittless retorts and hurling a handful of gifs at the bathroom ceiling in the hope that they stick. I've had more in-depth and intelligent conversations with the NPCs of Baldur's Gate 3 than I have on these community forums. Why do you strain so hard to push out a bunch of words no one will read...call someone fat or a tranny instead.
Authors write because. Musicians play because. Comedians make jokes because. Bakers bake because. Fathers father because. Mothers mother because. We do what we do because. The love of what we do matters more than the end result of what is done.

THAT... is the inspiration of those who come after us. Because we did and didn't give a fuck, they have the courage to do without fucks given.

Confidence garnered is confidence earned.

My strain will be a future gained while your I don't give a fuck will be a future of endless suck.

Capiche?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did I read correctly, that FloriDUH wants to ban The Diary of Anne Frank?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Fucking retard... So just because peedoze outside the LGBT community exist, it means we should ignore the ones who are part of it?

@Admin. would prefer to ignore them all.

He only mentions the non-LGBT people as an argument to ignore the LGBT people.

This is so typical of Leftists. Anything past carrying a sign and walking down a street in protest is too much work for them. Their efforts begin and end at the "virtue signalling" stage.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin. would prefer to ignore them all.

He only mentions the non-LGBT people as an argument to ignore the LGBT people.

This is so typical of Leftists. Anything past carrying a sign and walking down a street in protest is too much work for them. Their efforts begin and end at the "virtue signalling" stage.
ogpzPrG.png