Is the Department of Justice Investigation of Biden a subtle push for him to not run for re-election?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...that the Democratic Party wants him out by 2024?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Biden volunteered the documents and immediately surrendered them as soon as they were discovered, the most recent search was invited by the POTUS. He is cooperating fully, completely unlike the previous guy.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden volunteered the documents and immediately surrendered them as soon as they were discovered, the most recent search was invited by the POTUS. He is cooperating fully, completely unlike the previous guy.

Or is it just a way to justify going after Trump?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think this whole thing is insight into how poorly managed documents are handled by the individuals that have occupied the White House, of either party.

The meta lesson here seems to be that someone needs to know WTF is going on with materials, especially classified ones.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Or is it just a way to justify going after Trump?
If there is any plot behind this I like the theory that these doc's may have been planted by SS Agents loyal to Trump, don't forget the former #2 at the SS became a Senior Advisor to Trump In the WH in the waning days of his occupation of the Administration.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If there is any plot behind this I like the theory that these doc's may have been planted by SS Agents loyal to Trump, don't forget the former #2 at the SS became a Senior Advisor to Trump In the WH in the waning days of his occupation of the WH.

I don't buy into the conspiracy theories.

I'm more of a adherent to Occam's Razor.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If there is any plot behind this I like the theory that these doc's may have been planted by SS Agents loyal to Trump, don't forget the former #2 at the SS became a Senior Advisor to Trump In the WH in the waning days of his occupation of the WH.

I don't think it's without a motive.
There's a hidden motive in these activities

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I don't buy into the conspiracy theories.

I'm more of a adherent to Occam's Razor.
I tend to also, but keep in mind Trump is not a normal person by any stretch of the imagination and is as corrupt as the day is long, also the Guy that basically raised Trump from childhood is taking a bullet for Trump in a Federal Prison at the moment. By pleading guilty to felonious tax fraud by Trump Organization, and by all reports Trump was sort of a micromanager.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I tend to also, but keep in mind Trump is not a normal person by any stretch of the imagination and is as corrupt as the day is long, also the Guy that basically raised Trump from childhood is taking a bullet for Trump in a Federal Prison at the moment. By pleading guilty to felonious tax fraud by Trump Organization, and by all reports Trump was sort of a micromanager.

That's true, he's untrustworthy.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That's true, he's untrustworthy.
And a malignant narcissist, keep in mind Trump is the guy that knows more than all his Generals. Trump is a guy that couldn't be bothered to read the voluminous reports staffers put on his desk, the stuff he was willing to look had to be edited down to a single page with large type in simple english, Trump is the guy that called the Situation Room from his table in front of the sychophants he wanted to impress at MAL and told them to launch the military raid in Africa that resulted i the death of 4 Green Berets. And then followed that up by telling the grieving wife of one of the Commandos "Well they knew what they were getting into"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And a malignant narcissist, keep in mind Trump is the guy that knows more than all his Generals. Trump is a guy that couldn't be bothered to read the voluminous reports staffers put on his desk, the stuff he was willing to look had to be edited down to a single page with large type in simple english, Trump is the guy that called the Situation Room from his table in front of the sychophants he wanted to impress at MAL and told them to launch the military raid in Africa that resulted i the death of 4 Green Berets. And then followed that up by telling the grieving wife of one of the Commandos "Well they knew what they were getting into"

I know he's a piece of shit, but I try not to let him get under my skin too much. He's gone. His base is more narrow than ever, he's all but lost the evangelical vote. He shouldn't be completely ignored, because of the MAGA potatoes. But, he is at his weakest point in his political career.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
There are a lot of possible reasons for the ongoing Biden documents scandal and they're all as fucked up as the system overseeing/reporting the scandal.

My personal favorite is that Biden's team wanted to contrast Biden's "relatively benign" document mishandling with Trump's own woes in this regard but Joe is such a fuck-up and his team is so inadequate that they ended up creating a huge fucking mess of the whole thing.

That's hilarious and does track with everything else the democrats have done and are doing.

What I hate most about this story is we now have the former president and the guy who was vice president before him both proven to have taken "classified" documents with them when they left office ...indicating a much broader problem... but instead of looking into the likelihood that most if not all current and former officeholders in our government have "classified" material in their homes and/or personal offices they are portraying these incidents as isolated and unusual despite all the evidence pointing in the opposite direction.

This should be a damning indictment of the entire system but as usual what we're served by the corporate media is a sanitized made-for-television drama about a couple of 'unrelated, isolated, and coincidental' scandals.

In the end probably neither politician involved in the scandals will be held to any real consequence over them. But even if they are it will only be as a scapegoat to protect the system itself which must never be questioned or accountable in any way.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are a lot of possible reasons for the ongoing Biden documents scandal and they're all as fucked up as the system overseeing/reporting the scandal.

My personal favorite is that Biden's team wanted to contrast Biden's "relatively benign" document mishandling with Trump's own woes in this regard but Joe is such a fuck-up and his team is so inadequate that they ended up creating a huge fucking mess of the whole thing.

That's hilarious and does track with everything else the democrats have done and are doing.

What I hate most about this story is we now have the former president and the guy who was vice president before him both proven to have taken "classified" documents with them when they left office ...indicating a much broader problem... but instead of looking into the likelihood that most if not all current and former officeholders in our government have "classified" material in their homes and/or personal offices they are portraying these incidents as isolated and unusual despite all the evidence pointing in the opposite direction.

This should be a damning indictment of the entire system but as usual what we're served by the corporate media is a sanitized made-for-television drama about a couple of 'unrelated, isolated, and coincidental' scandals.

In the end probably neither politician involved in the scandals will be held to any real consequence over them. But even if they are it will only be as a scapegoat to protect the system itself which must never be questioned or accountable in any way.

Yep. That's what I was saying in post #5.

No one holds anyone accountable because they're all incompetent and corrupt and it will come back to bite their party in the future, which they fear.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It's a bit of a reach to conclude loosey goosey document handling as an indictment of the entire system, doncha think?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a bit of a reach to conclude loosey goosey document handling as an indictment of the entire system, doncha think?

Do you think so? I don't. There seems to be a pattern...we know about Clinton mishandling docs on a server because of Benghazi and the 1800 hearings. Then we know about Trump and now Biden...

Isn't that enough for you to question the system?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Do you think so? I don't. There seems to be a pattern...we know about Clinton mishandling docs on a server because of Benghazi and the 1800 hearings. Then we know about Trump and now Biden...

Isn't that enough for you to question the system?
Yes the system of document handling, keep in mind the POTUS* has full access to all doc.s and more leeway in when and where they can have them....

*Per Biden as Veep, Obama wrote an Order for Veep to have the same document rights as the Pres. Which is why Biden and Pence both had unfettered access.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

It's a bit head-in-the-sand willfully blind to ignore the obvious evidence in front of you, don'tcha think?

The very much likely prevalence of "classified" material lying around in garages, basements, and home offices of every current and former politician, their close advisors, and various contractors and sub-contractors as well is merely a symptom of the dysfunction in our waning empire's core.

Let's start with the pathological practice of "classifying" every fucking thing as if the fundamental mechanisms of governance *need* to be secret or it all falls apart. If that's the case then by fuck it *should* fall apart.

If it can be killed by the truth it deserves to die.

The system was already worthy of being indicted; the document scandals only bolster that conclusion.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Can we just blame Trump for all the documents we find everywhere Biden has ever existed and move on?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trumptardians are stunned, bewitched, bothered and bewildered can they still rage about the Biden Doc's when now Pence is also caught with his hands in the archives?