Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
IC Breaky is still hemorrhaging! Poor PWN3D! faggit! :Sad:
Are you still niggering nigger? Lolol
Get well soon Breaky!!!! We miss you over in Politics! :Happy5:
Get fucked you cunt!
Maybe AIdsman will share a tampon with you! :Confused4:
Haven’t you got a nigger cawk to contend with?
Shouldnt you be looking for a tourniquet? Ya bleeding cunt, you simply cant go on like this forever! :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Why are you all so shocked? I remember him doing this at TRF back in 2016
Not shocked. I just enjoying kicking the faggit in the cunt again and again so I can LOL at him.
same here

I love dropping in to pour gas on his fire

The bit about him sniffing his daughters panties (which he himself posted about) really seems to get to him. So I'mma do it more

lolz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's like a tidal wave!
Say no to drugs! Löl

Funny how a man on a bender whose life is addled with drug and alcohol abuse thinks using someones drug addiction from 9 years ago is some heavy hitting shit.

You know why you are so focused on that?

Because you are the drunk and you are projecting.

Maybe when you feel like spewing more about how a 5 year old girl enjoys being fucked by adult men Flynn can laugh and start demanding for "proof" my kids were not taken by the state (meaning Flynn wants picture and info of other peoples kids and thinks this is a creative and clever way to get access).

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It's like a tidal wave!
Say no to drugs! Löl

Funny how a man on a bender whose life is addled with drug and alcohol abuse thinks using someones drug addiction from 9 years ago is some heavy hitting shit.

Maybe when you feel like spewing more about how a 5 year old girl enjoys being fucked by adult men Flynn can laugh and start demanding for "proof" my kids were not taken by the state (meaning Flynn wants picture and info of other peoples kids and thinks this is a creative and clever way to get access).
The guy who's drinking all day then getting up, running to the toilet to barf till it's bile then heading straight to the fridge for beer to do it again while smoking drugs himself has an absolute cheek hahahhahahaa has he forgot you were stronger than him at bashing bad habits? fs

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's like a tidal wave!
Say no to drugs! Löl

The guy who's drinking all day then getting up, running to the toilet to barf till it's bile then heading straight to the fridge for beer to do it again while smoking drugs himself has an absolute cheek hahahhahahaa has he forgot you were stronger than him at bashing bad habits? fs
Don’t forget the time he spends sniffing little girl panties and sexting with Lily The Hutt

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's like a tidal wave!
Say no to drugs! Löl

No he didnt forget.

Why do you think he is obsessed with it? Miserable people stuck in their addictions have a specail vitriol for those who recovered. It's like just our very existence pisses them off. It's very common.

Before my mother got sober? You should hear the messages she used to send me all night when she was shit faced. OMG. People I showed were SHOCKED. Could not believe anyone could talk like that to their daughter. That's addiction though and alcohol is actually one of the worst. Its important to keep in mind.....things people say to you like that, intended to do harm or deeply offend....are all them. It's not about you at all. Its 100 percent about them and their problems. It's always....always in response to a perfectly reasonable boundary you've drawn.

Break here wanted me to shut up about politcs and submit to his opinion. And I did not. So now he spews mental narcissistic vomit trying to grab some sort of "control". That's why he is friend dumping people and that retarded drama.

One night me and my husband were dying laughing reading her messages out loud like it was death metal lyrics. It fit so well it was hysterical.

Hahahaha I should dig some out and share them lol.

She would be up at 4am disowning me and putting death curses on me and everything. It was wild shit lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's like a tidal wave!
Say no to drugs! Löl

Don’t forget the time he spends sniffing little girl panties and sexting with Lily The Hutt
@Bastard Factory this paedophile

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's like a tidal wave!
Say no to drugs! Löl

How about some "proof" that Masturbation and Oral Sex is okay in regards to the Bible?

Of couse you'll continue to "run" away from the fact that you're a proven fucking moron.

Retard.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's like a tidal wave!
Say no to drugs! Löl

How about some "proof" that Masturbation and Oral Sex is okay in regards to the Bible?

Of couse you'll continue to "run" away from the fact that you're a proven fucking moron.

Retard.
Don’t encourage that bitch’s vulgar nature to come through.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's like a tidal wave!
Say no to drugs! Löl

No he didnt forget.

Why do you think he is obsessed with it? Miserable people stuck in their addictions have a specail vitriol for those who recovered. It's like just our very existence pisses them off. It's very common.

Before my mother got sober? You should hear the messages she used to send me all night when she was shit faced. OMG. People I showed were SHOCKED. Could not believe anyone could talk like that to their daughter. That's addiction though and alcohol is actually one of the worst. Its important to keep in mind.....things people say to you like that, intended to do harm or deeply offend....are all them. It's not about you at all. Its 100 percent about them and their problems. It's always....always in response to a perfectly reasonable boundary you've drawn.

Break here wanted me to shut up about politcs and submit to his opinion. And I did not. So now he spews mental narcissistic vomit trying to grab some sort of "control". That's why he is friend dumping people and that retarded drama.

One night me and my husband were dying laughing reading her messages out loud like it was death metal lyrics. It fit so well it was hysterical.

She would be up at 4am disowning me and putting death curses on me and everything. It was wild shit lol

More "poor Dovey" syntax. You use everything that you bring down on your stupid self as some idiotic badge of honor. You think that EVERYONE doesn't know what they're talking about, when it's been proven that you're the only dumbass out here.

Furthermore, you've always needed meatshielding, if not for that you'd have already gone off and relapsed and probably would have killed yourself already.

Keep on acting like you know shit. Nobody and I mean nobody has pulled the shit you've pulled out here on the forums. The most ironic part is that you whine and cry about all the P.I. about you out here, yet you're the one that put it out here for all of us to greatly enjoy and to use against your hypocritical self.

Cry me a river, cunt.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's like a tidal wave!
Say no to drugs! Löl

Retard.

Fuck that bitch. Why do you think she'd rather talk about me, rather than talk to me?

She knows I'll mentally kick the cum out of her mouth.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's like a tidal wave!
Say no to drugs! Löl

Retard.

Fuck that bitch. Why do you think she'd rather talk about me, rather than talk to me?

She knows I'll mentally kick the cum out of her mouth.
Fucking hell…that last line! :GiggleBitch:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's like a tidal wave!
Say no to drugs! Löl

No he didnt forget.

take a break, go cook, take a piss a walk ANYTHING LOL just go fer awhile

Last edited: