To whom it may concern

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The guy’s a nutjob who has just recently been run off a different forum for contacting a female member’s boss at her job and getting her fired. True story.
Ok, but let's not leave out that person contacted my ex wife and tried to contact my friends who ignored her and sabotaged a job I was on the verge of accepting first before I clapped back.

There's more to this story then meets the eye. So peddle your ass back to the forum I built and keep the traffic high there talking about me, mmkay?

That’s funny, I was told that Joodog built the forum.

I thought you had a girlfriend anyway? If that’s the case why not focus your attention on her rather than poasting endless bollocks and drama on anonymous forums?

cfc3c8d0bf1cf5bec35cfd0bb8c85ad1.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You're right Iron, I dont know the whole story, and I've done my best to stay out of the drama over at the Cashew, and will not take sides in this, but I will say, snitching on someone with kids so that they lose their job, thats low man, cause you dragged the kids into this mess by doing so, they didnt do anything :SadFace:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
The guy’s a nutjob who has just recently been run off a different forum for contacting a female member’s boss at her job and getting her fired. True story.
Ok, but let's not leave out that person contacted my ex wife and tried to contact my friends who ignored her and sabotaged a job I was on the verge of accepting first before I clapped back.

There's more to this story then meets the eye. So peddle your ass back to the forum I built and keep the traffic high there talking about me, mmkay?

I thought you had a girlfriend anyway? If that’s the case why not focus your attention on her rather than poasting endless bollocks and drama on anonymous forums?

Who built the BG, little fella? Wasn't nobody but me and everyone associated with that place will tell you that.

Nice backpeddle tho.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
You're right Iron, I dont know the whole story, and I've done my best to stay out of the drama over at the Cashew, and will not take sides in this, but I will say, snitching on someone with kids so that they lose their job, thats low man, cause you dragged the kids into this mess by doing so, they didnt do anything :SadFace:
My kids were brought into this first. If I recall my kids game console was hanging over a toliet before all this bullshit started.

Wait, that was funny, right?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
https://bastardfactory.net/threads/...n-the-medical-industry.1314/page-2#post-83190

It’s all coming out now no wonder he was so frantic about filling us all in and then going all coy. He’s a dramatic snitch who’s waiting for a pat on the back.
Thanks for filling us in! I don’t agree with taking pics of patients but it was fuck all to do with him! Still a cunt grass!
It doesn't?

I was sent those pics. I didn't want them.

I did not know if having those pics was legal for me to have. I contacted a hospital here and they told me to contact the hospital it occurred at.

Sorry not sorry
You should’ve just deleted them then and ignored the person, no excuse for doing that in my opinio... The Internet forum is a place to talk shit feeling confident other like minded people won’t try to ruin your life if you slip up... You suck dude

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
https://bastardfactory.net/threads/...n-the-medical-industry.1314/page-2#post-83190

It’s all coming out now no wonder he was so frantic about filling us all in and then going all coy. He’s a dramatic snitch who’s waiting for a pat on the back.
Thanks for filling us in! I don’t agree with taking pics of patients but it was fuck all to do with him! Still a cunt grass!
It doesn't?

I did not know if having those pics was legal for me to have. I contacted a hospital here and they told me to contact the hospital it occurred at.

Sorry not sorry
You should’ve just deleted them then and ignored the person, no excuse for doing that in my opinio... The Internet forum is a place to talk shit feeling confident other like minded people won’t try to ruin your life if you slip up... You suck dude
I did. Countless times.

That person didn't stop. They have nobody to blame but themselves.

As for this "firing", the pictures didn't hit someone's desk until yesterday. If they were supposedly fired two days before that, then they fired themselves.

If you don't know the whole story, then you don't know.

I do know the whole story, and I'm not telling anybody on a message board. Funny how that is.....

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It doesn't?

Sorry not sorry
I did. Countless times.

As for this "firing", the pictures didn't hit someone's desk until yesterday. If they were supposedly fired two days before that, then they fired themselves.

I do know the whole story, and I'm not telling anybody on a message board. Funny how that is.....
Yeah if you aren’t telling anyone on a message board then what is up with the preludes in your other thread?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It doesn't?

Sorry not sorry
I did. Countless times.

So you’ll only share part of it here, why share any of it? Your very first post here was concerning that topic now it’s been made clear so you thought you’d bring the drama here... Get a grip

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Who built the BG, little fella? Wasn't nobody but me and everyone associated with that place will tell you that.

Nice backpeddle tho.

I’m not getting into the ins and outs of your 5 minute errrr ‘relationship’ with another forum member, but it’s my understanding that the only reason your relatives were contacted was to return a Nintendo Switch which you had been soiling your panties about.

You’ve made a complete horse’s ass of yourself with your behaviour and even people who you were previously allied with elsewhere have turned their backs on you for exposing yourself as the sad, petty, vindictive little turd that you are.

I had your number from day 1 as you’re well aware and have always trolled the fuck out of your narcissistic, bullshitting little ass. If you’re looking for new ‘fans’ I think you’ve come to the wrong board, Mr Internet Celebrity. (Yes the deluded little fag has referred to himself by that title several times in the past)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My kids were brought into this first. If I recall my kids game console was hanging over a toliet before all this bullshit started.

I remember that bit, and yes, the actual photo was hilarious lol.

But you fool no one, cause you had said "my autistic son, he loves his Switch, and he misses it, give it back!", but were you not the one that TOOK it, over to a fling's house, and left it? Shouldn't you of never took it from him in the first place?

I know she gave YOU chances to get it back, prepaid shipping, meeting at the police station, but you didnt want to do that, and YOU continued to use it as a tool against your fling, as ammo. Its called manipulation, and just reading your posts I could tell you were trying to fool others as well.

Wrongs were done on both sides, hence why I stayed out of it. You can try and cast blame all you want, but you are no hero for taking food out of a childs mouth. Thats all I wanted to say. Children on both sides should not of been drug into this.

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh so his kid was affected cos he didn’t have a game console cos his daddy’s a loser and in return her kids are affected by loss of income and stability. Sounds fair. What a fkn asshole.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Nice backpeddle tho.

I’m not getting into the ins and outs of your 5 minute errrr ‘relationship’ with another forum member, but it’s my understanding that the only reason your relatives were contacted was to return a Nintendo Switch which you had been soiling your panties about.

You’ve made a complete horse’s ass of yourself with your behaviour and even people who you were previously allied with elsewhere have turned their backs on you for exposing yourself as the sad, petty, vindictive little turd that you are.

I had your number from day 1 as you’re well aware and have always trolled the fuck out of your narcissistic, bullshitting little ass. If you’re looking for new ‘fans’ I think you’ve come to the wrong board, Mr Internet Celebrity. (Yes the deluded little fag has referred to himself by that title several times in the past)
Is that the story?

My relatives were contacted for leverage. Why in God's name were ppl outside the forum contacted when the game console was mine? Why was it sent there when the police she contacted, not me, said to use the stations address as the return addy? I don't care where she lives and I'll be damned if I ever go around that unhinged person or contact her ever again. But, now she knows where my kids live.

See how that works?

I had the living shit Doxxd out of me and didn't give a shit. That person manipulated everyone around me or tried. Didn't give a shit. That person ran to the forums looking for sympathy and manipulated ppl there, still didn't give a shit.

What I did give a shit about, was the ppl in the pictures she sent. They didn't know they were being photographed.

Like I said, sorry not sorry

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Oh so his kid was affected cos he didn’t have a game console cos his daddy’s a loser and in return her kids are affected by loss of income and stability. Sounds fair. What a fkn asshole.

He’s a broke ass fag who couldn’t afford to buy a new Switch evidently Lulz.

But you fool no one, cause you had said "my autistic son, he loves his Switch, and he misses it, give it back!", but were you not the one that TOOK it, over to a fling's house, and left it? Shouldn't you of never took it from him in the first place?

I know she gave YOU chances to get it back, prepaid shipping, meeting at the police station, but you didnt want to do that, and YOU continued to use it as a tool against your fling, as ammo. Its called manipulation, and just reading your posts I could tell you were trying to fool others as well.

Wrongs were done on both sides, hence why I stayed out of it. You can try and cast blame all you want, but you are no hero for taking food out of a childs mouth. Thats all I wanted to say. Children on both sides should not of been drug into this.
I took it so that person's kids could play it.

A situation came up where somebody needed money and it was pawned with the promise it would be returned.

Then the bullshit started.

Don't read into all the bullshit on the forums.

The simple fact is;

Somebody in an industry did the one thing you shouldn't do. What she did disturbed me. I felt sorry for the ppl in the photos while she was lol'ing over it.

If what I did was wrong, then find me one person in that industry who says I was wrong. Go on, I'll wait.

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lmao daddy of the year letting his crack whore pawn his kids favourite console. Just gets more entertaining.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

A situation came up where somebody needed money and it was pawned with the promise it would be returned.

The simple fact is;

Somebody in an industry did the one thing you shouldn't do. What she did disturbed me. I felt sorry for the ppl in the photos while she was lol'ing over it.

If what I did was wrong, then find me one person in that industry who says I was wrong. Go on, I'll wait.
Why would you hook up with someone who needed to pawn off a Nintendo? If it was me I’d have laughed and sent her a picture of the new one I bought saying “keep it peasant!”... Did she clean toilets at hospitals or what?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

The simple fact is;

Why would you hook up with someone who needed to pawn off a Nintendo? If it was me I’d have laughed and sent her a picture of the new one I bought saying “keep it peasant!”... Did she clean toilets at hospitals or what?
I did buy a new one, and it was jail broke into the old cloud so all the shit on the other one was copied.

This was known before that person started contacting ppl from my rl.

Like I said, there's more to this story that meets they eye

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

The simple fact is;

I didnt post any during the drama, but I was reading some and skimming the rest.

Oh no, I agree, the pics she were taking were wrong, I havent seen them or anything, just going by what you are telling us, but she wasnt posting them on the web right? She was sending them to you, maybe some others, in hopes that another deviant would get some giggles out of it. No one harmed.

To me it seems like you wanted revenge, but in the process, you hurt more than the person you were after.

You say social media treats you as a hero, but we all know social media is full of liberal lefty snowflakes, that relish in someone getting fired, with no cares of who else gets caught in the crossfire. Here, in forum land, we are more down to earth, and see things for what they really are.

Im still not taking sides, just saying, two wrongs dont make a right.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

The simple fact is;

I did buy a new one, and it was jail broke into the old cloud so all the shit on the other one was copied.

You still sunk lower than her by snitching to her place of employment...

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

The simple fact is;

I didnt post any during the drama, but I was reading some and skimming the rest.

Oh no, I agree, the pics she were taking were wrong, I havent seen them or anything, just going by what you are telling us, but she wasnt posting them on the web right? She was sending them to you, maybe some others, in hopes that another deviant would get some giggles out of it. No one harmed.

To me it seems like you wanted revenge, but in the process, you hurt more than the person you were after.

You say social media treats you as a hero, but we all know social media is full of liberal lefty snowflakes, that relish in someone getting fired, with no cares of who else gets caught in the crossfire. Here, in forum land, we are more down to earth, and see things for what they really are.

You are right.

But this wasn't revenge. I don't do that shit.

This entire thing was orchestrated by one person. That is the revenge.

And it wasn't me or the other person.

Like I said, this shit would die down, then someone was manipulated to kick it back up. My line was crossed when my ex wife was contacted. Once that happened, there was no turning back for anybody in this entire situation.

If you were to look at the infamous pics, you would see my complete disgust in my reactions. That is when I decided it wasn't good for me to be friends with somebody like that.

Again, that's all I'm saying on this. I really can't get into anything because this is federal

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

The simple fact is;

You still sunk lower than her by snitching to her place of employment...
No, she snitched on herself.

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Guy meets virtual stranger from a forum, roots her and encourages her to send him unsavoury work pics. Guy and gal hock the console in together for drugs or booze, have a fight over nothing and gal posts a dunny pic of the console. Guy is too immature to go get it back instead he uses the pics which he previously laughed at as ammo to fire her.
Think we got the general gist....

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don’t worry. I’ve been kicked out of a dozen forums. Persistence always wins in the end.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Don’t worry. I’ve been kicked out of a dozen forums. Persistence always wins in the end.
I give zero fucks.

That place will die without me and they all know it. I'm the one they still talking about

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

The simple fact is;

You are right.

Like I said, this shit would die down, then someone was manipulated to kick it back up. My line was crossed when my ex wife was contacted. Once that happened, there was no turning back for anybody in this entire situation.

If you were to look at the infamous pics, you would see my complete disgust in my reactions. That is when I decided it wasn't good for me to be friends with somebody like that.

Again, that's all I'm saying on this. I really can't get into anything because this is federal
I stopped reading straight after you said “this shit would die down” when I and others only know this shit because of you... This is depressing stuff, fuck off!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

The simple fact is;

You are right.

I stopped reading straight after you said “this shit would die down” when I and others only know this shit because of you... This is depressing stuff, fuck off!
Use your scroll wheel or finger, little fella.