Before I sic my new Raccoon on you

3450.gif

He's a small fucker but he knows KUNG FU :rightON:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So you like fucking dead people? like my mom? that was obvious from the get go about you.

Triggered when I mentioned WEED is it is evil and if you didn't get high you might actually have a life by now.

Naw you type out an edgy story since you are all so hardcore lil cutie pie

Now type puppet.

Thanks. Dismissed

tenor.gif
.... Geez I bet you were tearin up :LMAO::LMAO:

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
To be clear to those that read my posts for whatever reason(s)... I am NOT one of them THEM. I am just posting and drinking whisky so my judgment and stuffs may get a lil impaired for the rest of the day...and night. If I do become one of them THEM send someone and make me just disappear kkk? I will update my will and add you:)

giphy.gif

No one CARES
specially THEM !!

:LMAO: :LMAO:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
You are a great man X but fuck your coon. I enjoyed coon many a time so fuck em all.

Peace and love man. Just no prison shit. Bad memories you would never want.

God bless YOU.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Naw man you YOU ARE great. I shouldn't have thrown my darts at YOU since you are an innocent in battle but now my eyes are OPEN. I am deeply sorry I AIMED at YOU. I was blinded by the light but seen the Truth in the darkness

No hard feelings bro. I will do my BEST not to throw another dart at YOU. Try being the key word here. I can not promise anything though. Online is the greatest of battlefields as you know profoundly.

God bless the raccoon. If you FEEL me but not too much FEELS as I will reject you.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
God bless you and Brock. Although I kinda wanna seen you and Brock for the title bro. Just one time NO HOLDS BARRED lol. Maybe?

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Nobody asked but I'm gonna tell it
Her name was Ursala ... my Mom called her Lala then so did everyone
I'm good now .. miss her tremendously

One day I was sitting in a lawn chair and the raccoon was doing his pick my pockets thing and I got the text the driver was here with my delivery, I went out to pay and now at the window of the car $60 short ... dawned on me the fucking Beastie !
ran to the back yard and 3 $20's ripped chewed to shit under the lawn chair ...

(:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Maybe you can set a trap for cats out. Put a can of tuna in there and see if you can catch her. Your local animal shelter usually lets you use theirs for free if you tell them you are trying to catch strays around your house.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I wouldn't need to trap her dear (:

she came at the sound of my voice ... she's not out there
she doesn't come

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

she doesn't come

Yeah, makes sense. Do you think a neighbor may have adopted her or taken her in perhaps?

or called animal control ...it's a long story I'm in the midst of
round one was a couple of days ago that didn't end well for him nor I

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Naw man you YOU ARE great. I shouldn't have thrown my darts at YOU since you are an innocent in battle but now my eyes are OPEN. I am deeply sorry I AIMED at YOU. I was blinded by the light but seen the Truth in the darkness

No hard feelings bro. I will do my BEST not to throw another dart at YOU. Try being the key word here. I can not promise anything though. Online is the greatest of battlefields as you know profoundly.

God bless the raccoon. If you FEEL me but not too much FEELS as I will reject you.
You’re obviously out of control and there’s no stopping you kaleidoscope cunt. It seems black and blue aren’t your primary colours just yet...

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe you can set a trap for cats out. Put a can of tuna in there and see if you can catch her. Your local animal shelter usually lets you use theirs for free if you tell them you are trying to catch strays around your house.
ok shamiss

Succubus

Site Supporter

she doesn't come

Yeah, makes sense. Do you think a neighbor may have adopted her or taken her in perhaps?

or called animal control ...it's a long story I'm in the midst of
round one was a couple of days ago that didn't end well for him nor I

Have you tried contacting animal control to see if they have had any reports of a raccoon in your area? Usually, when that happens, they will relocate the animal into a safer place/environment.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I volunteered at the Humane Society for many years and when people would bring in live trapped animals, we'd drive them out to a country setting with lots of land. It was better than roaming the streets of the burbs. where they risk getting hit, poisoned etc... Raccoons and skunks were always brought in..

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You should always release animals near where you found them because if you release them in another animals territory, they fight and might die.

Yes you're right
racoons by law here should be released no further than 1 Km from where found
they are very illegal to own the law states you may have one in your possession no more than 24 hrs to get it to either a vet or sanctuary in that time ... I had the secret backing of a very good sanctuary who was guiding me throughout the months for the best possible outcome for her ... I walked her every night as the mother would to familiarize her with her zone and she actually took to it NEVER venturing further until what ever happened which I now suspect a fucking loser alcoholic nigger I had a fist fight with this past summer of calling animal control on her because her FAVORITE tree is in his yard and his bitch wife said it was in the tree the day it went missing ...

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I volunteered at the Humane Society for many years and when people would bring in live trapped animals, we'd drive them out to a country setting with lots of land. It was better than roaming the streets of the burbs. where they risk getting hit, poisoned etc... Raccoons and skunks were always brought in..

Toronto policy is euthanize ):

Succubus

Site Supporter
You should always release animals near where you found them because if you release them in another animals territory, they fight and might die.

Yes you're right
racoons by law here should be released no further than 1 Km from where found
they are very illegal to own the law states you may have one in your possession no more than 24 hrs to get it to either a vet or sanctuary in that time ... I had the secret backing of a very good sanctuary who was guiding me throughout the months for the best possible outcome for her ... I walked her every night as the mother would to familiarize her with her zone and she actually took to it NEVER venturing further until what ever happened which I now suspect a fucking loser alcoholic nigger I had a fist fight with this past summer of calling animal control on her because her FAVORITE tree is in his yard and his bitch wife said it was in the tree the day it went missing ...

The fucking culprits!!!