Traveling up North I'm glad we brought the heat

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So for those of you who don't know I drive a 80,000 luxury vehicle. Thing is mint and looks a lot like a Bently.

Anyway, long story short my girl and I planned a nice drive up to the Poconos (where I am right now) and on the way up we stopped near charolette north Carolina to get some grub. Apparently, unknown to us, this was a particularly rough area and some of the locals mistook us for lunch meat. Two cars filled with thugs circled the car as it was parked outside the burger king we were eating in.

After circling they parked on either sides of the car. One on the driver side and the other on the passenger. We were viewing all of this from inside the burger king as we were eating. They were looking right at us as we were eating as if they were waiting for us to step outside so they could pull a jack move.

Unfortunately for them both my girl and I were packing the firepower. She had the .40 cal with hollow tips and I had my Glock 19. Both holstered to the right.

so when we stepped outside both of us deliberately lifted our shirts on the right side to display our weapons.

They peeled the fuck off like they couldn't get out of dodge fast enough.

yeah, I know it's considered brandishing a weapon which could be problematic even for a couple of lawful concealed carry holders such as ourselves, but fuck it - it beats having to blast a couple of thugs 9.5 hours from home. Plus, these didn't exactly look like church boys so I doubt the police would have paid them any mind even if they did puss out and snitch on us.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nice man! Virginia is an open carry state by the way, seeing how you prolly came through VA lol. Poconos PA right? Guessing you came up 81? You passed right by me if so lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
and, and were you all like
tiro-anao.gif

and your gurl wuz all like
total-recall-midget.gif

and the perps were all like

laughing-black.gif

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nice man! Virginia is an open carry state by the way, seeing how you prolly came through VA lol. Poconos PA right? Guessing you came up 81? You passed right by me if so lol.
Yep. 81.

Spent the night in Salem Saturday

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

We could have setup an East Coast Flamers' Camping Jamboree.

Shit Joo, your trip would have been way better with music from The Blazing Prowler Music Duet playing at the camp fire!

@Garraty_47 @Dove Could make the trip.

Shit, even @X would have been invited. I could give him a drive.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Shit Joo, your trip would have been way better with music from The Blazing Prowler Music Duet playing at the camp fire!

Next time Biggie will bring his luxury SUV and swing through and grab me and Garrity on the way lol.

East coast knows how to partay :Vibin:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So for those of you who don't know I drive a 80,000 luxury vehicle. Thing is mint and looks a lot like a Bently.

Anyway, long story short my girl and I planned a nice drive up to the Poconos (where I am right now) and on the way up we stopped near charolette north Carolina to get some grub. Apparently, unknown to us, this was a particularly rough area and some of the locals mistook us for lunch meat. Two cars filled with thugs circled the car as it was parked outside the burger king we were eating in.

After circling they parked on either sides of the car. One on the driver side and the other on the passenger. We were viewing all of this from inside the burger king as we were eating. They were looking right at us as we were eating as if they were waiting for us to step outside so they could pull a jack move.

Unfortunately for them both my girl and I were packing the firepower. She had the .40 cal with hollow tips and I had my Glock 19. Both holstered to the right.

so when we stepped outside both of us deliberately lifted our shirts on the right side to display our weapons.

They peeled the fuck off like they couldn't get out of dodge fast enough.

yeah, I know it's considered brandishing a weapon which could be problematic even for a couple of lawful concealed carry holders such as ourselves, but fuck it - it beats having to blast a couple of thugs 9.5 hours from home. Plus, these didn't exactly look like church boys so I doubt the police would have paid them any mind even if they did puss out and snitch on us.

Here in Michigan that is definately brandishing and you can go to prison for that.

Of course the kinds of people and circumstances that would prompt ME to brandish.....there won't be police involvement until I need body clean up.

It's always best to show them what they are inviting so they can rethink their choices and GTFO lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah lemme go crash my ex guys romantic trip with his girlfriend.

Sounds awesome for my mental health lol.

We should all plan a party though :D

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
We should all plan a party though :D

I talked about it with Blazor....Vitty and him are about 6 hours from Pittsburgh...so am I...and you might be about the same (?). There is a nice State Park just 20 minutes outside of Pittsburgh with a bunch of camping spots. I would be into it for a 3 or 4 day trip. I was this close to booking a site in early May when The Blue Jays are playing the Pirates in Pittsburgh because my wife and I would catch a game while we were down there...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I talked about it with Blazor....Vitty and him are about 6 hours from Pittsburgh...so am I...and you might be about the same (?). There is a nice State Park just 20 minutes outside of Pittsburgh with a bunch of camping spots. I would be into it for a 3 or 4 day trip. I was this close to booking a site in early May when The Blue Jays are playing the Pirates in Pittsburgh because my wife and I would catch a game while we were down there...

I'm like 4 and a half hours from Pittsburg. That's totally doable.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It was beautiful in Troy Michigan today.

I haven't really been back here in years....except to come to my friends house. I haven't just gone around the town functioning. I have been since being here though. Somethings have changed a lot and others haven't changed a bit.

It feels like a twightlight zone almost.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m in the poconos now

Cold as fuck up here.

Florida is so much better
It's been chilly the last week or so and windy at times. I would expect a 5-10 degree difference in temperature up there. Low to mid 50's is a good day this time of year. It still gets cold (30's) at night and into the morning but once the sun gets high in the sky, the afternoon and early evening weather is pretty decent.

You should have stayed in Florida instead of "going to the mountains" in the middle of March. Come back for the NASCAR race and report on the weather. LOL

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
yeah the passage of time is the twilight zone :Crazy:

Nah, it is a weird feeling because the memories are so distant. They are being drawn from the subconscious or something. Kinda like when you get a feeling of Déjà vu.

You probably never get the same sense because you feel lost all the time.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I read recently that there is a HUGE resilient python invasion in FloriDUH, which makes perfect sense since Piggie Smells is a resilient buttsexaholic…

He will fight for his right… to be GHEY.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That is how I feel when I walk around downtown and some old neighbourhoods in my city...a weird feeling of "I have been here before, but it is different..."

Yep lol.

I actually drove around today and I still know my way around here like it's ingrained but it looks different....lots of new buildings lol.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I read recently that there is a HUGE resilient python invasion in FloriDUH, which makes perfect sense since Piggie Smells is a resilient buttsexaholic…

He will fight for his right… to be GHEY.

Get you a hair weave you balding fat cow

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Why are the gimps and blimps allowed to spam threads in general with their bubbling drool?