Tricksy niggers

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Aint the first time this has happened, wont be the last. Tricksy fuckin' niggers (they come in all shades), faking hate crimes!!!

Black teen, arrested in connection to White Power death threats.

He created a fake social media profile with a battle flag and then made threats against black people. *imagine that! The only real surprise here is that he was actually caught and is being prosecuted. You know they are getting desperate when they have to manufacture “white supremacists” to keep the false narrative going.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Leftists are like this. Fake a hate crime, because they have so much hate in their heart.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm sick of your folksy racism.

So you think that dude, is a hard working honest Black Man?

You think anyone that pulls this race bait hate are good people?

You are truly pathetic if you believe so.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Notice how the Woke Witch of the west coast Lotus, is more outraged over your alleged racism than she is about the groid's dishonesty and criminal behaviour?

How typical.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Notice how the Woke Witch of the west coast Lotus, is more outraged over your alleged racism than she is about the groid's dishonesty and criminal behaviour?

How typical.

Girl aint got a clue lol.

lol, woke witch of the west coast lololol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I didn't say one word about what I think of that particular man. Don't put words in my mouth. If you want me to denounce a crime, don't introduce the info with racist BS. Why don't you post about white trash whenever a white person commits a crime? Because, you're a racist.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't know about you, but I've never reported a "fake racism" incident and don't know anyone that has.

Again, anecdotal evidence is not proof of anything other than isolated incidents.
The thing is, with these racists, whenever a crime is committed by a person of color, they bring out the race card. But they don't say a damn thing about race when the crime is committed by a white person. And somehow they don't see their own racism. Instead, they accuse others of forgiving the criminal act because the criminal is of color, instead of recognizing the simple fact that some of us are sick of their obvious racism. I guess it stands to reason that someone who is racist is lacking in simple logic skills.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
(sniff sniff) smells like Witches Brew in here! Oh thats just Lotus cooking up some bullshit hahahaha.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The thing is, with these racists, whenever a crime is committed by a person of color, they bring out the race card. But they don't say a damn thing about race when the crime is committed by a white person. And somehow they don't see their own racism. Instead, they accuse others of forgiving the criminal act because the criminal is of color, instead of recognizing the simple fact that some of us are sick of their obvious racism. I guess it stands to reason that someone who is racist is lacking in simple logic skills.
Hmmm, no. We want to see whites, blacks, brown, anyone who commits murder, rape, kidnapping, to rot in jail. Career criminals too.

What you seem to ignore is that only one race has a bunch of retards making up excuses for their crimes.

The same retards who push things like "defund the police" or "release with no bail".

But at this point, numbers, statistics and facts no longer matter to you people.