No Niggers here!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
hey man how goes cuttin' the grass and not much fucking else AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you fuck cows too ?

xQtSeXW.jpg

Last edited:

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
I can't escape them. Like Clint Eastwood with warring factions in the Spaghetti Westerns I am smack dab in the middle between to warring gangs. I get along with both sides so long as my colors on my clothes don't insult them. Space out and don't say too much. Just walk don't run. Everything will be fine. Cool

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I can't escape them. Like Clint Eastwood with warring factions in the Spaghetti Westerns I am smack dab in the middle between to warring gangs. I get along with both sides so long as my colors on my clothes don't insult them. Space out and don't say too much. Just walk don't run. Everything will be fine. Cool
WHERE YOU LIVE rEGENT PARK ??

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Once. About 8 months.. Lived at Lakeshore and Kipling area on Fifth Street. Lived all over T Dot.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Once. About 8 months.. Lived at Lakeshore and Kipling area on Fifth Street. Lived all over T Dot.
yeah Kipling and LS is bad-ish, lots of homeless now ... how about Jane street ? that street is hood central

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
yeah Kipling and LS is bad-ish, lots of homeless now ... how about Jane street ? that street is hood central
Yep Near Jane and Finch.. Shoreham Drive almost 2 years. Even lived east end Eglington and Coxwell.. when I was a wee thing. Lived in 14 apartments and 2 houses in T Dot. The rest I was living in Orillia near the Rama

• Interesting

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yep Near Jane and Finch.. Shoreham Drive almost 2 years. Even lived east end Eglington and Coxwell.. when I was a wee thing. Lived in 14 apartments and 2 houses in T Dot. The rest I was living in Orillia near the Rama
fuck off bro !!! Yoo know Shoreham ??
don't lie man, I can get you what ever you need in that hood LOL one o the fellas that hangs there is the father of those three kids that got burnt alive in that car wrecck in Brampton last week .
they just had the big fund raiser there in the shaoreham park ...that's my stomping groundz when I have time LMAO

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I like you fromhell, like for really now ... just not when yer an assholio (:

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
fuck off bro !!! Yoo know Shoreham ??
don't lie man, I can get you what ever you need in that hood LOL one o the fellas that hangs there is the father of those three kids that got burnt alive in that car wrecck in Brampton last week .
they just had the big fund raiser there in the shaoreham park ...that's my stomping groundz when I have time LMAO
Haha yep I lived there in my twenties for almost 2 years with a couple friends.. about 20 years ago. Rent was easy but fuck was it ever getting bad with the shootings even back then and we just found somewhere else to go. Its a small world

OP
OP
DDT

DDT

Factory Bastard
hey man how goes cuttin' the grass and not much fucking else AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you fuck cows too ?

xQtSeXW.jpg
Stay jelly, while I sip a few cocktails riding my ride-on mower around in circles! Not one nigger around for many, many miles!

Fucking city fags just wouldn't appreciate nor understand... They can stay jelly! They're mad because they can't even afford to own a car and pay their rent, so are forced to ride transit instead. You're mad because of this also, as that is you. STAY MAD! You belong in the city... You wouldn't be happy out here. We don't want you out here.

IMG-3846.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter

xQtSeXW.jpg
Stay jelly, while I sip a few cocktails riding my ride-on mower around in circles! Not one nigger around for many, many miles!

Fucking city fags just wouldn't appreciate nor understand... They can stay jelly! They're mad because they can't even afford to own a car and pay their rent, so are forced to ride transit instead. You're mad because of this also, as that is you. STAY MAD! You belong in the city... You wouldn't be happy out here. We don't want you out here.

IMG-3846.jpg
which one of those Moose have you impregnated between lawn mows Cletus ? :LOL3:

just look at all that exciting life LOL drinking COCKtails make the boreeee go away huh LMFAO

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
The 80’s gave us Time-Travelling Parkinson’s Man.

Y’all are nostalgic for pop futurism.

Mel belongs in the 50’s with happy housewives and the House Committee on Un-American Activities.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

xQtSeXW.jpg

IMG-3846.jpg

Your harem?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Post a picture of beautiful scenery and just watch the jealous retards try to cope....

Too many years in the concrete jungle has damaged their souls.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Post a picture of beautiful scenery and just watch the jealous retards try to cope....

Too many years in the concrete jungle has damaged their souls.

And too many years of a failing internet connection has damaged your connection to a reality you seem to post dump.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Pity Reply: If you wish to play this game effectively, Blandy, you need to understand your target.

Your post would have applied nicely to The Leaker. And therefore might have been effective.

But to me? You just seem lost and confused.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
prolly shoots those moose after saying they're beautiful gotta love the hunter mentalaty LOL and my spellung

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Compelled to answer due to supreme butthurtski : If you wish to play this game effectively, Blandy, you need to understand your target.

Your post would have applied nicely to The Leaker. And therefore might have been effective.

But to me? You just seem lost and confused.

:LOL3: