Troll Me Here Jolly

Jolly

Factory Bastard
Seriously? its gotten this personal with you?? you know people dread these parts online??? you know you will get hurt???? worse you wanna hurt me????? you are so fubar'd and on so much crack even Tony Montana would be jealous. Well I ain't the jealous but I am deadlier than Tony Montana..

BUT this will have to wait.. you actually caught me on a busy real life day. To be continued at some point.. Oh farts in your wannabe Mulder face. You you garbage pail kid.

Jolly

Factory Bastard
"Jolly"...isn't that how fat men are described?
Who in the blue hell you calling fat? you probably resemble the Marshmallow Man in the Ghostbuster movie. Leave my tummy alone or get puked on

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously? its gotten this personal with you?? you know people dread these parts online??? you know you will get hurt???? worse you wanna hurt me????? you are so fubar'd and on so much crack even Tony Montana would be jealous. Well I ain't the jealous but I am deadlier than Tony Montana..

BUT this will have to wait.. you actually caught me on a busy real life day. To be continued at some point.. Oh farts in your wannabe Mulder face. You you garbage pail kid.
Merry Christmas!!