Trump Gives Order Allowing U.S. Navy To Destroy Harassing Iranian Gunboats

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Here’s a little tidbit that has slipped through all the Bat Soup Virus happenings
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

President Trump on Wednesday said he has authorized the U.S. Navy to “shoot down and destroy” Iranian gunboats if they harass American ships at sea.
His announcement comes one week after nearly a dozen of
’s
navy boats made several “dangerous and harassing approaches” to U.S. warships conducting joint operations with Army attack helicopters in international waters, U.S. military officials said.
“I have instructed the United States Navy to shoot down and destroy any and all Iranian gunboats if they harass our ships at sea,” Mr. Trump tweeted.
So far, the Usual Suspects haven’t quite gotten on board with taking Iran’s side, that will come soon. Right now we’re getting

·

I have instructed the United States Navy to shoot down and destroy any and all Iranian gunboats if they harass our ships at sea.

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He should UV light them and then inject them with disinfectant

lol Mr.Trump

lol

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
When will the USA stop fucking around with these morons ?
What do you think a Russian war ship would do if they fucked around with it ?
Looks like some of there boats are private yachts with a 50 cal machine gun and fucking with the latest up to date war ships -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
is this really an act of war ? Not like the Iranians are firing, just being arseoles, do we really need WW3 right now...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
94564692_10163765866225604_57021652269006848_n.jpg

TheHaze

Site Supporter
is this really an act of war ? Not like the Iranians are firing, just being arseoles, do we really need WW3 right now...

USS-Cole-United-States-Marine-Corps-1024x600.jpg

That is the USS Cole,a USA War ship that let some rag heads get to close !

As far as war goes it's fun shooting up the place and destroying whole city's and get paid for it - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I built the Cole, then did the overhaul after the Yemen bombing. Some of the surviving crew were on board during, and the stories they had were harrowing. The 2nd deck, including the mess deck and the hospital area, collapsed into #1 engine room 2 decks below. Finding body parts in the rebuild was gruesome.

• Oh Shit!
Reactions: Ice

TheHaze

Site Supporter
I built the Cole, then did the overhaul after the Yemen bombing. Some of the surviving crew were on board during, and the stories they had were harrowing. The 2nd deck, including the mess deck and the hospital area, collapsed into #1 engine room 2 decks below. Finding body parts in the rebuild was gruesome.

Kool story and my son in law's grand father was on the USS California and one of those people that doesn't like to talk about it- - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Kool story and my son in law's grand father was on the USS California and one of those people that doesn't like to talk about it- - - - - -

Unlike you then.

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard
I've been hearing about WW III for years now. The fact that crude is worthless right now is a pretty good indication that IF Iran crosses the red line in the sand, they will be alone. They don't want that. They're really hoping Uncle Trump will send them an airplane load of cash like Obumbler did. I see disappointment in their future.....

TheHaze

Site Supporter

Unlike you then.

Fuck off cunt,you never hear me post shit about the war except that I was there.
Trying to explane things to non combat people would be like talking to stevie wonders about colors - - - - - - -