Trump got the covid!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fucking weak these presidential cup_cakes! But then he is an old fart really. Scouse...lend him your pink panties ffs!
:Excited1:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1601562962_55oef1d3ij.jpg

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Fucking weak these presidential cup_cakes! But then he is an old fart really. Scouse...lend him your pink panties ffs!
:Excited1:
But I love cup cakes! Delicious little cup cakes.... Hmm...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Gotta love it.
What goes around comes around-
Wear a mask!!
What a dumbass..

Q

Banned
Gotta love it.
Wear a mask!!
What a dumbass..
Indeed, but imagina how many people he might have infected before they found out he was positive...
The masks mostly protect others against you, not you against others. Still a very good reason to wear one and keep your distance and do not touch each other

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Fake News - - - - - -

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Hey - does the Dutch Land have a Military ?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Gotta love it.
Wear a mask!!
What a dumbass..
If you’re susceptible to the virus, ie. a lower immune system, then wear a mask as a partial barrier. One would be better off wearing a full-mask with the right filters. The eyeballs absorb almost just as much as respiration itself.
A healthy person is not at risk...covid is a part of our lives now, as it was in its other forms... SARS etc.
Allow common sense to prevail.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Gotta love it.
Wear a mask!!
What a dumbass..
If you’re susceptible to the virus, ie. a lower immune system, then wear a mask as a partial barrier. One would be better off wearing a full-mask with the right filters. The eyeballs absorb almost just as much as respiration itself.
A healthy person is not at risk...covid is a part of our lives now, as it was in its other forms... SARS etc.
BS. Wear a mask. Avoid crowds. Wash your hands.
Not hard.
Protect others, protect yourself.
Peace-

• Winner
Reactions: Q

Q

Banned
Gotta love it.
Wear a mask!!
What a dumbass..
Not hard.
Peace-
Wise words.... Where are you living? Does everyone act like you do/say?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Gotta love it.
Wear a mask!!
What a dumbass..
Not hard.
Peace-
The funny thing is, before the pandemic I was OCD hygienic. People used to laugh at me about how much I would wash my hands and make hygiene my priority. Only now is everyone catching up...

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Gotta love it.
Wear a mask!!
What a dumbass..
Not hard.
Peace-
In all seriousness, I live in the state of Connecticut, USA obviously, which is next to NY, and is one of the states in what is known as New England. My state, CT, shut the fuck down and stayed shut down until we got this Covid shit relatively under control.
Now we are in decent shape. We follow safety protocols here. Most of us, anyway.
So, there it is. Simple. Wear a mask.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Gotta love it.
Wear a mask!!
What a dumbass..
Not hard.
Peace-
In all seriousness, I live in the state of Connecticut, USA obviously, which is next to NY, and is one of the states in what is known as New England. My state, CT, shut the fuck down and stayed shut down until we got this Covid shit relatively under control.
Now we are in decent shape. We follow safety protocols here. Most of us, anyway.

Yeah yeah, same here in relation to our states. I don’t mind wearing a scarf over my face if push came to shove. Looking like a cowboy is a better look than a dodgy surgeon. I think better marketing would make the naysayers and the sayers unite. It’s fucking as simple as that... fashion. Ask Bowie!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
wearf a mask sokay !
it's a ximple measure
The reason why Hitler had a toothbrush moustache was on account of mask malfunction. One needs a tight seal to make the ensemble viable, or it’s just not virus-proof. A surgeon with the flu doesn’t perform surgery. It’s elementary really!

Q

Banned
We are told that social distancing would have the largest impact. But that is sometimes pretty hard to do... People in the supermarket that pass by on a too close distance and so on...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
We are told that social distancing would have the largest impact. But that is sometimes pretty hard to do... People in the supermarket that pass by on a too close distance and so on...
To tell you the truth...I was flipping through vinyl today looking through the genre chasing down a possible Jethro Tull album gem, and it felt like my fingers were handling dirty banknotes.
I used the hand sanitizer and I felt 99.9% good again. Surfaces don’t allow for safe distancing!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
will my penis get the Covid if I touch 'em up too muchO ??

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
We all need covid. Survival is a strong human trait. Look at us. Mother Nature is ruthless, and so far we’ve come out at the top...for now. Treat covid as an inoculate for worse things to come. I really don’t know what the fuss is all about!?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Wear a mask. That's it. I go to sports bars, will be in one today watching college ball, drinking beers, and eating buffalo wings, and I won't be wearing one when seated about 12ft from others. Been doing that since early June. The spread here is low. I take precautions and hope for the best.

Reactions: Q

Q

Banned
Yes! Don't touch it! You might die if you toch it, but at least you will go to hell. The only question is: sooner or later.... :devil1:

Q

Banned
To tell you the truth...I was flipping through vinyl today looking through the genre chasing down a possible Jethro Tull album gem, and it felt like my fingers were handling dirty banknotes.
I used the hand sanitizer and I felt 99.9% good again. Surfaces don’t allow for safe distancing!
Most likely it was simply dust, but I agree that feels dirty on your hands.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Most likely it was simply dust, but I agree that feels dirty on your hands.
No...dust is dry...like white powder and mountain climbing confidence. This was grimy...like “3rd-world” overused currency. OCD anxiety-type shit! I shit you not...