Trump is a confused old man

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Donnie Dotard extends his thoughts and prayers to the City of Milwaukee host of this years RNC Ring Kissing Ceremony.

Report: Trump calls Milwaukee a 'horrible city' ahead of RNC​

As Milwaukee prepares to welcome the Republican National Convention in 2024, a report about Donald Trump's comments about the city has sparked mixed reactions​

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So fucking diplomatic!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Donnie Dotard extends his thoughts and prayers to the City of Milwaukee host of this years RNC Ring Kissing Ceremony.

Report: Trump calls Milwaukee a 'horrible city' ahead of RNC​

As Milwaukee prepares to welcome the Republican National Convention in 2024, a report about Donald Trump's comments about the city has sparked mixed reactions​

So fucking diplomatic!

But he tells it like it is...:eyeRoLL:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
RYdIhdR.png

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Trump’s CEO Buddies Stunned by Bizarre Meeting With Him​

Talia Jane
Fri, June 14, 2024 at 10:04 AM PDT·1 min read

Gazillionaire CEO's impressed with Trump's plan to cut income tax for waitress tips!

BrothaSwilf

Factory Bastard
I'm confused and old so what? something you must obviously FEAR especially being old. I don't. When its time to go its time to go. Just hopefully have one hella blast before its all over with BUT needed. Just a want is all

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
C'mon Admin it doesn't take a political expert to know that Biden is indeed a confused old man.

And Trump never said we should treat covid with bleach or flashlights.

I've posted that video and transcripts of what he said a few times and ....well it doesn't matter.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ignoring and trashing the Constitution one took an oath to protect and defend is treason, period.

So why do you support a political side that wants to get rid of the constitution? That literally says it's outdated and white supremacy?

Wasn't it against the constition to force private businesses to close while big corp business were allowed to stay open?

Isn't it against the constitution to remove our rights to arm and defend ourselves?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
And Trump never said we should treat covid with bleach or flashlights.

I've posted that video and transcripts of what he said a few times and ....well it doesn't matter.
You're twisting his words. He says words like "maybe", "suppose", "try" and "sounds interesting." He mentions a light not a flashlight. There are cameras with lights used internally in treating patients all the time in medical procedures. He is also looking at the doctors while suggesting these things. You can tell by his tone that he is uncertain about these methods and mentioning them in a curious manner to professionals because he's not a medical professional. He has no idea how it all works. There are medications out there that are composed of poisons as well. Not everything you see on the news should be taken as gospel. Mainstream news is notoriously unreliable and misleading. Think for yourself, not what others tell you.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You're twisting his words. He says words like "maybe", "suppose", "try" and "sounds interesting." He mentions a light not a flashlight. There are cameras with lights used internally in treating patients all the time in medical procedures. He is also looking at the doctors while suggesting these things. You can tell by his tone that he is uncertain about these methods and mentioning them in a curious manner to professionals because he's not a medical professional. He has no idea how it all works. There are medications out there that are composed of poisons as well. Not everything you see on the news should be taken as gospel. Mainstream news is notoriously unreliable and misleading. Think for yourself, not what others tell you.

Don't listen to Trump, watch the Scientists in the room rolling eyes and stifling laughs, Trump is a moron.

imrs.php

Fauci is NOT wiping sweat from his brow here, he is trying not to laugh at Trump making shit up on the fly about Covid.

indigogeek-donald.gif

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove twisting others words?

Say it isn't so...

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't listen to Trump, watch the Scientists in the room rolling eyes and stifling laughs, Trump is a moron.

imrs.php

Fauci is NOT wiping sweat from his brow here, he is trying not to laugh at Trump making shit up on the fly about Covid.

indigogeek-donald.gif

He has low iq voters and voters that benefit from his policies, like the wealthy that benefitted from his $2 trillion in tax cuts for them.

Reactions: X