Trump loses Civil Suit Bigly!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't see how what with the Deep State controlling the pizzerias.
.. Pizza is what made America great in the first place.
Until the pizzerias are liberated how can we be a FREE people?
"I liberated a Deep State(TM) Pizza Parlor and all I got was an orange jump suit"

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"I'm voting for the Sexual Predator, since it was only a Civil Suit" 0'Tard

You are truly a stupid liar, fool. You are to dumb to read. I literally quoted Merde so people would know who I was responding to but you were so dumb you couldn't figure it out. How you go through life being as stupid as you are is amazing.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You are truly a stupid liar, fool. You are to dumb to read. I literally quoted Merde so people would know who I was responding to but you were so dumb you couldn't figure it out. How you go through life being as stupid as you are is amazing.
U Mad 0'Tard Bro?

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Well, they needed something to distract from the trainwreck that Alvin the soros puppet is making of the "indictment", so what better way than to award some #metoo'er that suddenly remembers she was raped 30 years ago what is essentially pocket change to Trump? That shit will get overturned in the court of appeal once it is put forward 3 judges and out of the hands of the blue-haired raging feminists and SJW's of New york who would've made a ham sandwich pay 5 million to an accuser.
Afterall, that is what happened to kari when a lower court tried the same bullshit, and the arizona supreme court ORDERED the lower courts to hear it.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Well, they needed something to distract from the trainwreck that Alvin the soros puppet is making of the "indictment", so what better way than to award some #metoo'er that suddenly remembers she was raped 30 years ago what is essentially pocket change to Trump? That shit will get overturned in the court of appeal once it is put forward 3 judges and out of the hands of the blue-haired raging feminists and SJW's of New york who would've made a ham sandwich pay 5 million to an accuser.
Afterall, that is what happened to kari when a lower court tried the same bullshit, and the arizona supreme court ORDERED the lower courts to hear it.
I hope you can talk about this with your therapist.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The prosecution claimed Trump was their best witness. No big surprise here. I love when he cries like a fat dirty hog

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
The prosecution claimed Trump was their best witness. No big surprise here. I love when he cries like a fat dirty hog
What kid of a retard would sit in a deposition and claim that his unwanted groping was based on time honored tradition, and what kid of a brain dead moron would vote for such a scum bag?