Trump loses Civil Suit Bigly!

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
this will never hurt his bank, hurt him personally, still is free as a bird, and will still do whatever he pleases in life untilt he day he dies. nothing gained here and he is probably laughing his ass off right now and everybody that thinks this matters.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
this will never hurt his bank, hurt him personally, still is free as a bird, and will still do whatever he pleases in life untilt he day he dies. nothing gained here and he is probably laughing his ass off right now and everybody that thinks this matters.
He's not a Billionaire, LOL

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
He has several very serious Criminal Cases pending Sparky, and E. Jean Carrol also has another suit pending.
and he will continue not to give a fuck and just have fun playing golf. they better up it to 50 million and maybe you might see him a having a few more drinks than usual. he still won't care nor should he ever.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
All in all would you say this hurts more, less, or about the same as the Carlson canning?
Interesting question, almost a 50/50 ball but I think Trump's Q Score has taken a beating over the last several months, I'd say the unhinged conservatards were probably more upset with Tucker's denouement, they lost a key source of talking points there.