Trump wants us to keep our country gay.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He clearly misses those bareback pony rides with Vlad, Sad!

I think he's lining up an incompetence defense for filegate. He just happened to be on a huge "news" network when he said if he thought that the files were unclassified, then they were.

He's dropping his stupid turds here and there on purpose.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How would you even have a clue? Stick with the Royals amigo

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
"I was 30, she was 12" *Wink wink nudge nudge* coming from a guy who is infamous for predatory and inappropriate behaviour.

It was nothing LOL. If Trump had said anything remotely similar, you mongs would be all over it.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Too gay, didn't watch.

If it's on a YouTube video, it might as well be from Sweet Little Baby Jesus himself!
This is why everyone thinks you're a moron.

It's a Sky News Aus clip which shows footage from a live Biden rally, you utter fucking imbecile.

"If it's a Youtube video then it must be fake nooooz!!!!" :OhGawd:

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"I was 30, she was 12" *Wink wink nudge nudge* coming from a guy who is infamous for predatory and inappropriate behaviour.

It was nothing LOL. If Trump had said anything remotely similar, you mongs would be all over it.

You're a complete idiot! If it were something sinister, Sparky, the last thing he would do is talk about it so openly, shit for brains.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No, he most certainly does not consider himself untouchable. Get a clue.
You know this how? He's part of the globohomo elite, you half wit. Do you honestly think that he believes he has to live by the same rules as the rest of us?

People like him are essentially above the law and they know it.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know this how? He's part of the globohomo elite, you half wit. Do you honestly think that he believes he has to live by the same rules as the rest of us?

People like him are essentially above the law and they know it.

I wish I could say you were brainwashed, but certainly I can say you've been skull washed.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Video evidence isn't enough for Fagmin, if a story is reported by a right wing source, it's automatically false. :Crazy:
This thread is about Trump promoting Gay PLEASE ASS BOX ME!, if you have information about Joe Biden you want to share, I think you know how to do that.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wish I could say you were brainwashed, but certainly I can say you've been skull washed.
The irony in this statement is almost too much to bear.

The bottom line with sniffy Joe is that he's grown so comfortable with his perversion and longterm abuse of minors without ever facing any consequences or repercussions for his behaviour, that he doesn't feel the need to hide it.

This is the guy you leftards voted into power... CLAP CLAP