Trumper Hooligan's Hero Vladimir Putin Orders Gun Control After School Shooting.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
Putin orders new gun control regulations after school shooting kills 8

3327901eba07c119095b72672c2a2335

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...thing is Putin is now gonna come down so hard on gun owners & tighten regulations in Russia so much that it'd make pro gun lobbyists in America cringe, tho many of them adore the Russian leader.

Ironic, isn't it?

Difference between a free for all Democracy like the USA and a virtual dictatorship like Russia.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
...thing is Putin is now gonna come down so hard on gun owners & tighten regulations in Russia so much that it'd make pro gun lobbyists in America cringe, tho many of them adore the Russian leader.

Ironic, isn't it?

Difference between a free for all Democracy like the USA and a virtual dictatorship like Russia.
Trumptards only want dicktaters, so they don't have to think for themselves.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ironic, isn't it?

Putin's gonna use this as an excuse to take the guns away from many Russians, especially his enemies.

And unlike America, Putin'll bust down the doors of gunowners with the help of their secret police & confiscate their weapons.

Russia still has not outgrown the legacy of Stalinism.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Ironic, isn't it?

Putin's gonna use this as an excuse to take the guns away from many Russians, especially his enemies.

And unlike America, Putin'll bust down the doors of gunowners with the help of their secret police & confiscate their weapons.

Russia still has not outgrown the legacy of Stalinism.
GxUITcg8FPk1Bd4U-Io8hMWiobaF-Yx2j3sTIBXFytB8yD8_gR33y7_OB_48jIhflRkYv5toQ6X957uMselmYJroFRuM8aD8eGk8B97ZR8YR_evHx6UTJ3J0fDolZE7GIByAHIWxyJ2se2-xEl4KyLQrT7fgevRETiTQy8r5Bg3QirhoR-7aSEzQEQBkpVgzuZonI77fk2a0AF1ynbdwP27sReCKc6wwa9npgta3Unb0g8jqLab70e-uLYYibejEMAgoAv1Y7p2BaJgfbPK8Sfik4y36PpeHZaFj3nyORjnLFGeLzg2VMwYbyZ3EhP2IbkpYsONtSnlggKXAz02ruinkwO-Hn1i9pSQhYB9L2i5FSFGSoFH6MZy92fSnFwN1fHfevG_cLQsemHNUCwtaKxdEw8n3xYO7QzVC1WsJAe2lVtg3Q-F0CRAgdxS1CaCTds30af15Z2k-oflQq3D0BXzBC0HUw07GawlgXa9SQFkkh0h53ld5rEPWRzW__0kCQWEYkf8qEh--hmAd9uyceZHHMX-3PyuzQtYT8AdvvAacJH_EnY9-1VU3D4VIiR0xCJJgX7j2mLCsn8cS0nmZLV0YaUxsWfxa6T7siLqbCI6hJ45e_eYE2F1VZiYmbJsmI539TVnryGtsFgMXb51_ERRpSXepfdJs4ok7hRIyTjYCpW2maY_4pY-OWPByA8fy2lbKrW-GmImwCNvR8Xt3Z8oe=w720-h216-no

"Pew pew pew, you're dead, lol!"

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gun Lovers in America would have their rights curtailed/suspended if they lived in Russia & all their guns taken away from them too. Their activies would be monitored by the authorities as well.

It would be such a shock if American gun owners discovered what it is truly like to live undeer a dictatorship.

Putin is no friend of Libertarians.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Gun Lovers in America would have their rights curtailed/suspended if they lived in Russia & all their guns taken away from them too. Their activies would be monitored by the authorities as well.

It would be such a shock if American gun owners discovered what it is truly like to live undeer a dictatorship.

Putin is no friend of Libertarians.
faggit, if I wanted that, I'd just move to YOUR shitty little country.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
A Admin really really really likes the taste of Putin’s cock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ironic, isn't it?

We dont adore Putan.

I openly call leftists "putanists" basically because it fits them.

It doesnt shock me Putan is doing left wing shit.

Dont think that just because Trump had a workable relationship with any world leaders anyone "adores" them.....they are just not our problem and we want to keep it that way.

If media says it about Trump or Trump voters....its very likely bullshit.