Trumptardss value human life so much, they are making it legal to run over people with your luxury automobile.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If a mob surrounds my car snd begins attacking its legal to open fire in Florida

and that’s exactly what I’m going to do
You fucking let me know if that happens and I will GLADLY donate to your defense fund, even though I know you dont need it. Its the principal!

It's me and you who would have a problem. Look at our state leadership.

Uhg.

I'm still gonna floor it if I get stuck in some communist riot.
So in your states they'd lock you up if you hurt or killed a soyboy in the midst of peeling off? Even if these rodents were surrounding your car trying to hurt or kill you?

wow.

Here in florida I could empty a clip or two into the crowd, peel off and backup and STILL not spend a day in jail

I live in Michigan. If I shoot an intruder I have to kill them or they can actually sue me.
wow... The sheriff in my county would praise you

That's because your state hasnt been seized by psychotic retards like mine has.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
If a mob surrounds my car snd begins attacking its legal to open fire in Florida

You fucking let me know if that happens and I will GLADLY donate to your defense fund, even though I know you dont need it. Its the principal!

Uhg.

So in your states they'd lock you up if you hurt or killed a soyboy in the midst of peeling off? Even if these rodents were surrounding your car trying to hurt or kill you?

wow.

Here in florida I could empty a clip or two into the crowd, peel off and backup and STILL not spend a day in jail

I live in Michigan. If I shoot an intruder I have to kill them or they can actually sue me.

That's why these soyboy retards steer clear of this place.

They know full well they'll get shot like rabid dogs and fed to the alligators around here

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Forget January 6th! Save muh car!

Please do not assume that losing a car is easy for people.

Dovey, I assume no such thing.

Perhaps I'm mistaken, though, in my belief that people would find it more traumatic to lose their country than their car.

But hey. Materialism can only serve the Democrats--the Party of Big Business-- well, in the end.

::shrugs::

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Uhg.

wow.

That's why these soyboy retards steer clear of this place.

They know full well they'll get shot like rabid dogs and fed to the alligators around here

Did I tell you about my 4 year olds transphobic outburst when we ran down to the metro area to pick up my oldest and stopped at Bigby coffee?

We were in the parking lot and 2 young men were walking to their car.....next to ours....and they were wearing skirts. Not kilts. Long, cotton skirts like I wear.

Squish saw this, and excitedly shouted "MOM ARE THEM GIRLS? MOM THEY HAVE SKIRTS! ARE THEM GIRLS MOM?"

And my oldest and I just were just laughing and strapping her in her booster while she continued shouting about it lol.

They looked all mad and shit too which made it funnier lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Perhaps I'm mistaken, though, in my belief that people would find it more traumatic to lose their country than their car.

But hey. Materialism can only serve the Democrats--the Party of Big Business-- well, in the end.

Which is exactly how everyone feels seeing violent mobs allowed to run the streets unfettered doing harm and damage to citizens.

So yeah.....it IS traumatizing. And politicains SHOULD fear us. And people should be able to flee or defend themselves from these mobs.

Its definitely not materialism to protect the resources you need for survival from violent people.

The families of murdered people and children(like Secorea Turner) are plenty traumatized and I dont ever see sympathy for them. Mine will always be with innocent people who were unfortunate enough to be victimized by political violence.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Which is exactly how everyone feels seeing violent mobs allowed to run the streets unfettered doing harm and damage to citizens.

So yeah.....it IS traumatizing. And politicains SHOULD fear us. And people should be able to flee or defend themselves from these mobs.

Its definitely not materialism to protect the resources you need for survival from violent people.
wouldn't you first need to own a car in order to empathize with the feelings of a person who loses their car to a violent mob who attacks them for something they are not responsible for?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

wouldn't you first need to own a car in order to empathize with the feelings of a person who loses their car to a violent mob who attacks them for something they are not responsible for?

Eeeehhhhh......I mean, if you have a normal ability to have empathy no.

I've been a single mom with kids who didnt have a car. Its impossible. They have no right to destroy lives like this or terrify innocent people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I've been a single mom with kids who didnt have a car. Its impossible. They have no right to destroy lives like this or terrify innocent people.
You have to understand what covet and jealousy will do to bums with a stupidity streak and mental disorder.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You have to understand what covet and jealousy will do to bums with a stupidity streak and mental disorder.

I try hard to understand it. I really do.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

it's simple. Low IQ have-nots with zero integrity will always hate on their superiors who have obtained the things they cannot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

it's simple. Low IQ have-nots with zero integrity will always hate on their superiors who have obtained the things they cannot.

And show that hate by brutally attacking low income communities?

That's what I trip on. They are weapons in an elitist class war and they see themselves as heros. Then get big mad if people scare their wealthy politicians.

It's so sick. I just cant.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's what I trip on. They are weapons in an elitist class war and they see themselves as heros.

You expect people who believe there are 90 genders to know any better?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's what I trip on. They are weapons in an elitist class war and they see themselves as heros.

You know I need logic. It drives me nuts lol.

It's fine and good that people in some states are able to flee and defend themselves from this shit if they need to.

If the government is going shit on their duties to the people, they should at least let the people fight back.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You know I need logic. It drives me nuts lol.

It's fine and good that people in some states are able to flee and defend themselves from this shit if they need to.

If the government is going shit on their duties to the people, they should at least let the people fight back.

Faggots and Feminism. Two of the biggest factors in our decaying society

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ahh yea, 2 more weeks and I visit Orlando and my favorite places, Shooters World and the Moon Cricket Grill! The food at the grill is so so. I just go there for the LOL'z of it!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As usual OP is completely wrong. It does not legalize running people over simply because they are protesting and blocking the road. It does legalize people driving through a crowd in order to escape if their car is being mobbed by a crowd and there is reasonable grounds to fear their life or other people in the car's life is in imminent danger.

This is very much needed as we saw mobs attacking cars, shooting at cars, breaking windows, and being so violent as to make reasonable people fear for their lives. Far left DAs were then wrongly trying to charge drivers for the simple act of trying to defend their own life from a violent mob.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
AWESUUUUUM! However, I aint trying to run your fat ass over with an $80K sports car.
I have a 34" Waist.
Since measurements and proof are the flavour of the month I'm going to need a pic with a measuring tape around your waist with a signed piece of paper with the date on it...

Orrrrr it'll be fatty fat fat from now on...
In exchange for one of you in a kilt dress, one presumes.

I think we need one proving he's white and not a transexual.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
AWESUUUUUM! However, I aint trying to run your fat ass over with an $80K sports car.
I have a 34" Waist.
Since measurements and proof are the flavour of the month I'm going to need a pic with a measuring tape around your waist with a signed piece of paper with the date on it...

Orrrrr it'll be fatty fat fat from now on...
In exchange for one of you in a kilt dress, one presumes.

I think we need one proving he's white and not a transexual.

Why?

The only ones here that would treat him differently is leftists.

Js.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Blurt, you've never driven a car in your life, you even said riding a bicycle 'terrifies' you.