Twelve years.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Apparently I've had an account on Twitter for twelve years.

That's what the notice I just saw on Twitter said, anyway. I didn't bother to verify it. I suppose it doesn't seem like that long because for years I only ever signed on to Tweet scorn and derision in real time during a televised political debate.

But still... more than a decade? Wow.

Darthinia Von Vader

Factory Bastard
I was just getting out of high school. Got me my diploma. Something worthy of mentioning. Didn't even know about Twitter until 2018 or 19. Hmm 12 years on one site? Yikes. Do you ever pay any attention to those cats? feed them at all? do you do anything for them? Wow some father you are to them. You should be imprisoned for neglect alone! Banished by all the pussies in the world!! executed by all the tribal pussy chiefs!!! DO NOT REST IN PEACE!!!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Nope never entered Twitter or X or Tic Toc .. I migrated to insta from FB and MySpace before that.. I went on an account making binge over 10 years ago mostly to stop the little puke using my name .. but I'm stopping the social media climb at insta minus maybe an ideal weed hang out.. tried a few like Cannabuzz but they are always some drama infused shit show, to many weedheads in one place and they turn on each other.. to many snakes in the grass and now they add FED growers fuck that ...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Apparently I've had an account on Twitter for twelve years.

That's what the notice I just saw on Twitter said, anyway. I didn't bother to verify it. I suppose it doesn't seem like that long because for years I only ever signed on to Tweet scorn and derision in real time during a televised political debate.

But still... more than a decade? Wow.
12 years!
Thats a HUGE PRESSIE!!!!

V2TFchy.jpg

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
I had Twitter and Facebook for a while, barely used them. Just deleted all of my social media accounts like 3 weeks ago, too. My phone has a lot more storage now!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I had Twitter and Facebook for a while, barely used them. Just deleted all of my social media accounts like 3 weeks ago, too. My phone has a lot more storage now!
You talk like you are Tom Cruise or cured AIDSE!!!

No one cares, you have no friends or pussy. Cry me a river, you scum!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Tom Cruise is so hot but highly overrated as an actor. The stunts he does in his movies are awesome though
The stunt he can do is sniffing your rotten and 50 yo pussy, you scum!
I know Tom Cruise. I was his consultant during the „World of Wars“ movie and „Vanilla Sky“.

I haven’t reached him, due to his sick schedule.

So dont tell me anything about Tom! And dont act friendly with me, you POND SCUM!!!!