Ukraine Refugees will start the Next Pandemic

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Only 35% of Ukrainians have been vaccinated.
I saw people crammed into a subway station and they were coughing on each other.
NO MASKS!

Do not let them come to US.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I saw people crammed into a subway station and they were coughing on each other.
NO MASKS!

Vax dont work anyway plus we let shit tons of mexcrements in and they arent vaxed. NEXT!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
NO MASKS!

Vax dont work anyway plus we let shit tons of mexcrements in and they arent vaxed. NEXT!
Don't end up like ^^that guy, if you become infected don't let gonorrhea go untreated.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Pretty sure OP is a phony troll but considering the fact Ukrainians are white, I highly doubt the west is going to be as willing to open the floodgates and offer them asylum as the authorities have been in the past for Syrians, Afghans etc.

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Men cant leave
so Aryan would have donned a dress grabbed 'is fav dildo and headed fer the border LOL
HELLO POLAND !!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Are you gonna open your shed to any potential refugees?

I know that hefty kitter has the bed and you sleep on a sack of spuds, but surely you can make space...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Highly unlikely as most people in the EU are vaccinated. Even if not omicron has gone through almost the entire population granting natural immunity.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I dont give a shit if they are vaccinated or not. This is what America is here for.

These people are welcome here. Ukrainians and Russians are definately welcome. Theyll come legally, theyll come with skills and they work hard.

Just like the Mexicans and Cubans who come in legally and assimilate.

Dems dont say a single fucking word when people are pouring in illegally spreading fucking covid all over..... but Putin invades Ukraine and is over there forcing Russians and Ukrainians to slaughter eachother against their will? Oh hell no. Let them come. If they can get the fuck out of psychoville they can definately come here.

Their problems are vastly more important than some stupid covid guys. Seriously.

DDT

Factory Bastard
Our clown in charge Trudeau says he will fast track Uke immigrants. I'm kind of surprised he will do so, since he generally prefers dark meat to flood our borders instead.

Since the men can't leave Ukraine, I fully support flooding our borders with some fine slavic ass! Canada has the highest number of Ukes outside of Ukraine and Russia already, so they should fit in just fine.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Our clown in charge Trudeau says he will fast track Uke immigrants. I'm kind of surprised he will do so, since he generally prefers dark meat to flood our borders instead.

Since the men can't leave Ukraine, I fully support flooding our borders with some fine slavic ass! Canada has the highest number of Ukes outside of Ukraine and Russia already, so they should fit in just fine.
yuh think ??

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont give a shit if they are vaccinated or not. This is what America is here for.

These people are welcome here. Ukrainians and Russians are definately welcome. Theyll come legally, theyll come with skills and they work hard.

Dems dont say a single fucking word when people are pouring in illegally spreading fucking covid all over..... but Putin invades Ukraine and is over there forcing Russians and Ukrainians to slaughter eachother against their will? Oh hell no. Let them come. If they can get the fuck out of psychoville they can definately come here.

Their problems are vastly more important than some stupid covid guys. Seriously.

Yeah there are a Lotta smart Eastern Europeans. Many have advanced mathematical & engineering skills but make 1/20th or less than their American counterparts. And they have 100% literacy. I think that's why Canada said they'll let in up to 1 million Ukrainian refugees eh @Dove y?

Notice how Canada, US & other countries were so stingy admitting Afghan refugees? but they open the welcome mat for Ukraine. I guess the West doesn't want any more terrorists or religious fundamentalists. But people more like themselves are ok.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Notice how Canada, US & other countries were so stingy admitting Afghan refugees? but they open the welcome mat for Ukraine. I guess the West doesn't want any more terrorists or religious fundamentalists. But people more like themselves are ok.

Which makes sense if you wish to live in a peaceful society.

Good on you pointing out that people "more like ourselves" isnt about skin color but rather ideology. We are not terrorists and religious fundamentalists....thusly we wouldnt want to fill up our country with terrorism and religious fundamentalism.

That's not to say those things do not exist in our countries.....but its preferred to keep these as minorities.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Which makes sense if you wish to live in a peaceful society.

Good on you pointing out that people "more like ourselves" isnt about skin color but rather ideology. We are not terrorists and religious fundamentalists....thusly we wouldnt want to fill up our country with terrorism and religious fundamentalism.

That's not to say those things do not exist in our countries.....but its preferred to keep these as minorities.

People were critical of Trudeau for high tailing it & getting the hell outta Afghanistan but I think he got Canada out for the reason you cited...to shut off the potential exodus of millions of refugees from there who wanted to come to North America.

USA would benefit from this exodus of Ukrainians because for obvious reasons they are anti Russian & will be pro American. Plus many have engineering or technical skills which the US (and Canada) have a shortage of.