Uncle DiLF passed away this morning

Zanick#2

e g o v i c a r i o u s
Looks like a drug deal gone wrong. They found him with too much cocaine packed tightly in his intestines. The adhesive from the packaging tape proved lethal. The last IQ test he took scored him somewhere lower in the ape family.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
K
Looks like a drug deal gone wrong. They found him with too much cocaine packed tightly in his intestines. The adhesive from the packaging tape proved lethal. The last IQ test he took scored him somewhere lower in the ape family.
oww shame he will never know your the new face of stanna stair lifts..

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Did you put your dick in his ass to find the exact time of death?

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

More homo talk^^

Who better to point out "homo talk" than the fucking biggest "homo" in this fucking galaxy?^^

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

More homo talk^^

Who better to point out "homo talk" than the fucking biggest "homo" in this fucking galaxy?^^
Yea, YOU.
Well, maybe not the biggest.
Freud and Mulder have you beat.
You're catching up, tho-

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

More homo talk^^

Yea, YOU.
You're catching up, tho-

Maybe you can ask one of those two "faggots" to beat up Dovey?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

More homo talk^^

f67882238ad938cceebcefccb25d33b4.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
f-8.gif

this could be you Flynn(like the good ol days) if you brushed your teeth and got a hair transplant..

dont get discourged though keep shaving your mustache, bathe on occasion(more frequently) and ffs stop drawing your eyebrows on and let them grow wierdo

you can work on all your character flaws later when you are properly medicated

9EbBNpx.jpg

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

More homo talk^^

Yea, YOU.
You're catching up, tho-

Should've.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
f-8.gif

this could be you Flynn(like the good ol days) if you brushed your teeth and got a hair transplant..

dont get discourged though keep shaving your mustache, bathe on occasion(more frequently) and ffs stop drawing your eyebrows on and let them grow wierdo

you can work on all your character flaws later when you are properly medicated

9EbBNpx.jpg

Let me ask this before you start downloading every crackhead on the World Wide Web.

Have you ever laid one of your lazy eyes on a real picture of me? No? So then all these assinine pictures alleging to be me are nothing more than your misconception of what I really look like?

Once again you and the tard brigade base your little grade school insults on fabrications and fantasies adopted from all the people i've single handedly decapitated on these lame forums.

Have you found your head, yet?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

More homo talk^^

Yea, YOU.
You're catching up, tho-

Should've.

It's not too late. Just put in your dentures and gather up your colostomy bag and roll your bitch ass to Freud and Mulder and see what happens.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

More homo talk^^

Yea, YOU.
You're catching up, tho-

Should've.

It's not too late. Just put in your dentures and gather up your colostomy bag and roll your bitch ass to Freud and Mulder and see what happens.
Pfft.
You FT homo's have bored me.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

More homo talk^^

Yea, YOU.
You're catching up, tho-

Should've.

Pfft.
You FT homo's have bored me.

Is that because you've had your daily quota of being slapped in the mouth by Mulder's dick?