Unfortunately, Admin has been admitted back into hospital again...

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yes, I have. I’m clean, unlike you, you dirty old N A M B L A member
921id0.jpg

OliviaRodrigostampon

Do you get Deja Vu?
Factory Bastard
Look at that double chin:LOL3:

That's a real life jumpscare for fast food workers.

And you damn well know theyre holding a snickers bar near the camera so the slob works hard enough to grin.

How many takes do you think they had to make to get this picture taken where sweat wasn't shooting out every pour of the ham planet here? I'm saying a Kubrick-esque amount.

What's larger? That five head? Or the fucking wet spot on the back of this human life boats shirt?

Seriously, look at that forehead. It looks like a damn hubcap for a vintage Chevrolet. They would mace this fatbag if it walked into a ghetto Popeyes chicken.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Look at that double chin:LOL3:

That's a real life jumpscare for fast food workers.

And you damn well know theyre holding a snickers bar near the camera so the slob works hard enough to grin.

How many takes do you think they had to make to get this picture taken where sweat wasn't shooting out every pour of the ham planet here? I'm saying a Kubrick-esque amount.

What's larger? That five head? Or the fucking wet spot on the back of this human life boats shirt?

Seriously, look at that forehead. It looks like a damn hubcap for a vintage Chevrolet. They would mace this fatbag if it walked into a ghetto Popeyes chicken.
That is soo true!

:Awesome:

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
This thread really blew up in Faerie Annies face, no wonder he is too scared to post in here again!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
This thread really blew up in Faerie Annies face, no wonder he is too scared to post in here again!
It's as though you're reading another forum or something....

How do you arrive at that conclusion, Fagasaurus?