US lawmakers who vote against Medicare For ALL are murderers

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is criminal. Before Covid, 30k people died in the US every year from lack of insurance. God knows how many survived but went bankrupt. How many have died of Covid because of no insurance? This does not happen in the EU.

Aug. 14—FITZGERALD — After working in multiple ERs, Olga Alamilla, a registered nurse at the Dorminy Medical Center in Fitzgerald, now finds herself in the hospital in critical condition with COVID-19. Alamilla, who has two young daughters, is intubated. But because she worked in different ERs in the region, she is not eligible for insurance.

Alamilla's cousin has started a GoFundMe account to help cover the expenses of transferring Alamilla to a bigger hospital with an ECMO bed.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can you derp less loudly?

Stone cold heart, you have.

A frickin nurse has no health coverage?

Nope. I'll scream it to the rooftops. EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE DEVELOPED WORLD HAS UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is criminal. Before Covid, 30k people died in the US every year from lack of insurance. God knows how many survived but went bankrupt. How many have died of Covid because of no insurance? This does not happen in the EU.

Aug. 14—FITZGERALD — After working in multiple ERs, Olga Alamilla, a registered nurse at the Dorminy Medical Center in Fitzgerald, now finds herself in the hospital in critical condition with COVID-19. Alamilla, who has two young daughters, is intubated. But because she worked in different ERs in the region, she is not eligible for insurance.

Alamilla's cousin has started a GoFundMe account to help cover the expenses of transferring Alamilla to a bigger hospital with an ECMO bed.

Actually I'm surprised that more people haven't gone bankrupt than is officially listed.

Credit Rating Agencies claim the average credit scores went up during the Pandemic, but with so many people declaring bankruptcy, losing their homes, businesses, I don't see how this is possible.

Homelessness is exploding in places like California and elsewhere in the US.

Maybe they're doctoring the figures?

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Actually I'm surprised that more people haven't gone bankrupt than is officially listed.

Credit Rating Agencies claim the average credit scores went up during the Pandemic, but with so many people declaring bankruptcy, losing their homes, businesses, I don't see how this is possible.

Homelessness is exploding in places like Florida and elsewhere in the US.

People might not be able to find home in Florida. The reason is, they're all leaving liberal shitholes like Cali.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

People might not be able to find home in Florida. The reason is, they're all leaving liberal shitholes like Cali.

Actually I meant California, specifically LA and the Silicon Valley region.

But homelessness has gotten worse just about everywhere.

Canada too. It's not just a US, Red State vs Blue State problem.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Its mainly a blue state and blue city problem.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He lives in a blue state. He can't move to a red state because he knows he couldn't get a good paying job.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

wondering what impact medicare for all will have on admin's VA request to have his gender reassigned

You know the government denied him right?

Their official response was something to the effect of :

Once a candidate, born male, completes a 4 year term in the Navy his transition to the female gender is considered complete.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He lives in a blue state. He can't move to a red state because he knows he couldn't get a good paying job.
My company has branches all over, shit for brains. It aint like 100% of all Republicans have left Cali. Dummy.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
People who kill babies are also murderers.

Check the count.....

Over 26 MILLION so far this year!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
BUT COVID!!!!

Fuck your covid!

Close your damn legs!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You can find a house in California for under $200,000 but they are all far inland, normally in the desert or a remote area, and usually in a craphole. If you want to live near the coast in a good area then $800,000 seems the starting point these days.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
People who kill babies are also murderers.

Check the count.....

Over 26 MILLION so far this year!!!
I thought the morning after pill was gonna stop all these? :Popcorn:

26 million!!!!!

And they holler "my body my right!"

But when we do it over a vax, its suddenly different!!!!

Yes. It is completely and utterly different, you tool.

Not really, its shows who the murderers are........ selfish fucking people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter