Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
....in its own country

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I can't be fucked watching the video, does it mention how they've been building a huge concrete wall around the White House over the last few days?
No. But the video Joe posted explains that it has been standard training practices for the last 50 years...

Joe best up his game...

Have you read about the concrete wall? There's a thread on Stormfont, but I haven't seen it mentioned on Pol.

It's a tad suspicious, especially when the MSM has ignored the story.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't be fucked watching the video, does it mention how they've been building a huge concrete wall around the White House over the last few days?
No. But the video Joe posted explains that it has been standard training practices for the last 50 years...

Joe best up his game...

Have you read about the concrete wall? There's a thread on Stormfont, but I haven't seen it mentioned on Pol.

Oooohhh. Stormfront. It must be true!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Joe best up his game...

It is true

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Fucking sad. Leave the border open. Wall the WH.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Joe best up his game...

It is true

Remember, if it isn't on CNN, it's like it never happened for these morons.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Joe best up his game...

It is true

This is fucking sad If true, but your mouth breathing self shooting fucktards storming the Capitol make these measures necessary.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Joe best up his game...

It is true

If it's on Stormfront etc it is quite likely made up bullshit.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Joe best up his game...

It is true

There's literally footage of the wall being built, you dumb cock licker.

God, you're stupid.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Joe best up his game...

It is true

And it is apparently another made up bullshit story so typical of the conservative fucktard mind set.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Joe best up his game...

It is true

There's literally footage of the wall being built, you dumb cock licker.

God, you're stupid.
I have footage of Martians blowing the Whitehouse all to hell Checkmate Closet Queen

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Joe best up his game...

It is true

This is fucking sad If true, but your mouth breathing self shooting fucktards storming the Capitol make these measures necessary.

Riiiiight... I suppose it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that the Democrat Party rigged the election and there is an illegitimate President in the White House.

Wars have started over less...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Joe best up his game...

It is true

Riiiiight... I suppose it doesn't have anything to do with the fact that the Democrat Party rigged the election and there is an illegitimate President in the White House.

Wars have started over less...
Get a fucking life Brexfag.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Joe best up his game...

It is true

And it is apparently another made up bullshit story so typical of the conservative fucktard mind set.

LOL, it's just "maintenance"... nothing to see here goys, the leftist fact checkers told me so.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Gosh this took me all of maybe a minute to verify, OK you screaming nelly queens, it is a Temporary Wall they put up around the WH to protect DONALD J TRUMP.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Joe best up his game...

It is true

LOL, it's just "maintenance"... nothing to see here goys, the leftist fact checkers told me so.
Pro Tip Wanker Boi, when several actual news sites all report it as a temporary fence to be put up during times of heightened tensions, as opposed to some loony bin hysteric that stumbles across and old pic and then makes up some dystopian bullshit story about Biden

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Aryan just slap yourself across the face several times, then ask Mummy for a Bickie.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
That's interesting, another one of your reliable sauces claimed that it was just maintenance work...

Hmmm, what to believe?
You have no credibility, so why don't you go post Rammstein videos somewhere, and let the adults discuss reality. No one called it Maintenance work, you retard.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That's interesting, another one of your reliable sauces claimed that it was just maintenance work...

Hmmm, what to believe?
You have no credibility, so why don't you go post Rammstein videos somewhere, and let the adults discuss reality. No one called it Maintenance work, you retard.
"let adults discuss reality" bahaha yeah like how Kyle's a hero that got found not guilty in a court of law, that kind of reality? You've become so anti-Brit recently there's got to be a reason behind it, who done hurted you?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Hmmm, what to believe?
"let adults discuss reality" bahaha yeah like how Kyle's a hero that got found not guilty in a court of law, that kind of reality? You've become so anti-Brit recently there's got to be a reason behind it, who done hurted you?

The daft twat doesn't even know the difference between England and Scotland.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Hmmm, what to believe?

The daft twat doesn't even know the difference between England and Scotland.
To be fair there's a lot of Americans who don't lol