Used to be Trumpers: Pompeo and Trump set the US for fail in Talibanstan

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Doing research on your next hunting grounds now that a fellow pedophile is in oval office huh?

sick degenerate

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
4mw4bk.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
the botched withdrawal is on pretensident biden, no one else

ignoring intel and removing troops before civilians? him and his whole administration should swing

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

ignoring intel and removing troops before civilians? him and his whole administration should swing
insipid little shit for brains cretins like admin will find a way to say it's trump's fault

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...and I say it's more like...there would never have been 'a perfect withdrawal' no matter who pulled the plug or made the announcement.

Kinda like a divorce. Are there any 'velvet divorces' or do they often end in nasty finger pointing like the Afghan istan withdrawal?

Trump would have gotten the blame too.

and already people are blaming him indirectly for a war he didn't start or a war machine which he wasn't part of that started the war back in 2001.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
cmon man, lets withdraw the military before the civilians in a hostile war zone.....what could go wrong?

-braindead biden

what does he put his socks on after his shoes too?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
...there would never have been 'a perfect withdrawal' no matter who pulled the plug or made the announcement.

Nobody wants to hear about your anal sex toys, Joe.

well Blurt, you're a Transgender, so you know about such homoerotic issues/matters better than I.

Kudos, Jomo. It must be hard to type while biting down on a pillow.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
cmon man, lets withdraw the military before the civilians in a hostile war zone.....what could go wrong?

-braindead biden

what does he put his socks on after his shoes too?

And unless the citizens were government employees such as embassy staff and were mandated to be in that country, what were these other individuals doing, sticking around Afghanistan?

eg -from your own nation's State Department

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is well before the time warning that she was gonna blow.

...and guess what?

It did!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dated MAY 27, 2021:

U.S. citizens wishing to depart Afghanistan should leave as soon as possible on available commercial flights.
Read the Department of State’s
page before you plan any international travel.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 4 Travel Health Notice for Afghanistan due to COVID-19, indicating a very high level of COVID-19 in the country. Visit the Embassy’s
for more information on COVID-19 in Afghanistan.
On April 27, 2021, the Department ordered the departure from U.S. Embassy Kabul of U.S. government employees whose functions can be performed elsewhere.

...and numerous warnings from the same source appearred thereafter.

Like how many warnings/chances is a person supposed to get before they get the message and get out?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...there would never have been 'a perfect withdrawal' no matter who pulled the plug or made the announcement.

Nobody wants to hear about your anal sex toys, Joe.

well Blurt, you're a Transgender, so you know about such homoerotic issues/matters better than I.

Kudos, Jomo. It must be hard to type while biting down on a pillow.

Take your hormones Blurt.

It might calm you down a bit.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Illinois Republican said former President Donald Trump and his then-Secretary of State Mike Pompeo are at fault for America's "disastrous" withdrawal from the country.

"Donald Trump was publicly saying, 'We have to get out of Afghanistan at all costs. It's not worth it.' Mike Pompeo meets with the Taliban and tries to 'negotiate' something," Kinzinger said during an appearance on CNN.

"They ended up getting rolled almost as bad as Neville Chamberlain," he continued, referring to the British prime minister who negotiated the 1938 Munich Agreement, which was widely panned as enabling the Nazi invasion of Poland.
"They set this up to fail," Kinzinger said.

GOP Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming on Sunday also
, calling it a "surrender" to the Taliban.

Rather than blame Trump or Biden, perhaps we should have a closer look a Liz Cheney's Dad and his role in starting these Wars & getting the USA involved in Afghanistan.

Dick Cheney has the blood of many US soldiers on his hands. Most of the Republican party didn't even like him when he was in office. If his intentions were less than pure, then at best he made at lot of mistakes which cost a lot of US servicemen their lives. And many died unecessarily because of his Wars. It may be argued that roots of this most recent failure were planted by men like Dick Cheney.

cheney-dick2.jpg

His daughter seems to be deflecting much of the blame on a political enemy who spited her Dad.

Yes:

238387052_10159621684050421_7530548053355874059_n.jpg