Used to be Trumpers: Pompeo and Trump set the US for fail in Talibanstan

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Illinois Republican said former President Donald Trump and his then-Secretary of State Mike Pompeo are at fault for America's "disastrous" withdrawal from the country.

"Donald Trump was publicly saying, 'We have to get out of Afghanistan at all costs. It's not worth it.' Mike Pompeo meets with the Taliban and tries to 'negotiate' something," Kinzinger said during an appearance on CNN.

"They ended up getting rolled almost as bad as Neville Chamberlain," he continued, referring to the British prime minister who negotiated the 1938 Munich Agreement, which was widely panned as enabling the Nazi invasion of Poland.
"They set this up to fail," Kinzinger said.

GOP Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming on Sunday also
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, calling it a "surrender" to the Taliban.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Illinois Republican said former President Donald Trump and his then-Secretary of State Mike Pompeo are at fault for America's "disastrous" withdrawal from the country.

"Donald Trump was publicly saying, 'We have to get out of Afghanistan at all costs. It's not worth it.' Mike Pompeo meets with the Taliban and tries to 'negotiate' something," Kinzinger said during an appearance on CNN.

"They ended up getting rolled almost as bad as Neville Chamberlain," he continued, referring to the British prime minister who negotiated the 1938 Munich Agreement, which was widely panned as enabling the Nazi invasion of Poland.

Trump had 4 years to deal with this, from many different Golf Courses to boot! Sleepy Joe, has been on duty for 8 months and suddenly the whole mess is his fault, yeah sure, cool story.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Trump had 4 years to deal with this, from many different Golf Courses to boot! Sleepy Joe, has been on duty for 8 months and suddenly the whole mess is his fault, yeah sure, cool story.

And make Mexico pay for it!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Wow... the liberal shilling is in overdrive now

it's trumps fault I swear it is, MSNBC AND some article I read on Occupy Democrats said so :LOL3:

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow... the liberal shilling is in overdrive now

it's trumps fault I swear it is, MSNBC AND some article I read on Occupy Democrats said so :LOL3:
VQz1gly.png

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So absolutely none of you paid attention to anything revolving around Trump working on exiting Afganistan, because your CIA ran corporate media never reported on fuck all but what they could use for propaganda......and NOW that the shills are spinning trying to meatsheild Bidens evil fucking incompetency NOW you want to spew a parroted opinion and blame Trump

You didnt even know Trump had an evacuation plan that Biden canceled 2 months ago.

You know it's obvious you dont really care about the country and you dont really care how fucking horrible this botched exit is, or care about the Americans being ditched behind enemy lines. All you care about is hating Trump and hating people who dont agree with your politics.

What the fuck happened to you people? Were you born this cold and unempathetic or were you just in some leftwing bubble your whole life and completely brainwashed?

Obviously you hate your own countrymen so deeply you would rather watch the world burn than have other Americans get representation in government.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I love these lemming libs try to say Biden had no choice but to honor agreements made with some backwards seventh century barbarians

Meanwhile, how many Trump polices did Biden undo with a pen in the first thirty days of his presidency again?

Desperate lemmings think the shit can work both ways to their favor and that's how undeniably stupid they really are

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love these lemming libs try to say Biden had no choice but to honor agreements made with some backwards seventh century barbarians

Meanwhile, how many Trump polices did Biden undo with a pen in the first thirty days of his presidency again?

Desperate lemmings think the shit can work both ways to their favor and that's how undeniably stupid they really are

He didnt even honor any of them. He chucked the plan and conditions.

Had he honored it and still went fucked we could criticize Trump.

If Trump had done this the way Biden did it and fucked it this badly and ditched our own citizens and allis? I would be BLASTING him.

It's scary that these people voted completely motivated by hatred. Not out of care for the country. Out of hate. Of half the population.

The stuff they are willing to ignore and overlook JUST to stop us from getting someone in there who represents our interests really says it all. They are a cancer in the country and they are destroying it.

If we protest? It's an insurrection. If we move to recall an abusive governor? It's a coup.

They are going to force a civil war and they dont even care. They'd rather see it destroyed.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He didnt even honor any of them. He chucked the plan and conditions.

Had he honored it and still went fucked we could criticize Trump.

If Trump had done this the way Biden did it and fucked it this badly and ditched our own citizens and allis? I would be BLASTING him.

It's scary that these people voted completely motivated by hatred. Not out of care for the country. Out of hate. Of half the population.

Let's see. Trump turns that Iranian general into pulled pork right in the Airport and the Iranian government (which is vastly more powerful than the Taliban) sits on their hands pouting for a month

Then biden cheats his way into office and our military is routed by some illiterate cretins coming straight out of the bronze age and someone this is Trump's doing

yeah, sure, fuckheads... keep trying keep crying keep lying but no matter what you do no one is buying

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
shitstain biden could have done absolutely anything he wanted to. ANYTHING! HE or his puppet master that runs America. If Trump decided to leave every American there and give the taliban nukes, BIDEN COULD HAVE CHOSEN NOT TO!!!!!! Fukin brain dead liberal assclowns!

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Rather than blame Trump or Biden, perhaps we should have a closer look a Liz Cheney's Dad and his role in starting these Wars & getting the USA involved in Afghanistan.

Dick Cheney has the blood of many US soldiers on his hands. Most of the Republican party didn't even like him when he was in office. If his intentions were less than pure, then at best he made at lot of mistakes which cost a lot of US servicemen their lives. And many died unecessarily because of his Wars. It may be argued that roots of this most recent failure were planted by men like Dick Cheney.

cheney-dick2.jpg

His daughter seems to be deflecting much of the blame on a political enemy who spited her Dad.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cheney didnt have anything to do with the clusterfuk pullout.

But Cheney & the NoeCon Warhawks had a lot to do with getting your country knee deep in Afghanistan.

Cheney and other NeoCons profited heavily from these wars which plunged the USA into debt.

Remember Halliburton?

And after Afghanistan was invaded, Bush and Cheney flasely claimed that America forces achieved a magnficient victory there.

These are facts. Why deny them.

Cheney and others just like him deceived and misled the United States into War there. and then claimed everything was going oh so well. They were the authors of the failed military intervention over there.

and since Trump wasn't in office when these Wars were started & he inherited the mess from previous administrations, I don't blame him for Afghanistan.And I don't believe Trump had anything to do with the Military Industrial complex or had any business interests with defense contractors before he entered politics. He is/was a private real estate developer.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But Cheney & the NoeCon Warhawks had a lot to do with getting your country knee deep in Afghanistan.

Cheney and other NeoCons profited heavily from these wars which plunged the USA into debt.

Remember Halliburton?

And after Afghanistan was invaded, Bush and Cheney flasely claimed that America forces achieved a magnficient victory there.

Cheney and others just like him deceived and misled the United States into War there. and then claimed everything was going oh so well. They were the authors of the failed military intervention over there.

and since Trump wasn't in office when these Wars were started & he inherited the mess from previous administrations, I don't blame him for Afghanistan.And I don't believe Trump had anything to do with the Military Industrial complex or had any business interests with defense contractors before he entered politics. He is/was a private real estate developer.
None of that revisionist bullshit is the subject at hand. Quit trying to deflect josephine.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Remember Halliburton?

None of that revisionist bullshit is the subject at hand. Quit trying to deflect josephine.

Even tho I don't really like him, I don't blame your Saint Trump for Afghanistan, Lokmeer.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
bro, what's up with the stripper tats by the way?

Did you work a pole before you became a full blown pedophile?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
They’re Swallows. Waterman tatts. Something a sedentary dwarf wouldn’t know about. Stubby you need a physical hobby.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
They’re Swallows. Waterman tatts. Something a sedentary dwarf wouldn’t know about. Stubby you need a physical hobby.
They're swallows. So is this a seaman's way of telling sailors he "swallows" ?

So how long did you "swallow" before you became a full blown pedophile?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sorry Stubby, I hate kids. You and your theme park habits say different about you.